|Code Listing by Alain Gonzalez|
This is a simple plugin that allows to list the posts alphabetically under selected categories.
1. Upload alphabetical_list folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Go to Settings/Manage/Alphabetical List and select the categories you want to order. Note: For WordPress 2.7 the option page is under "Tools" section.
This is a different menu that uses your post images as a background. You can insert the menu wherever you want: content, php files or widget if your theme allows it. Visit the plugin page for demo and details.
Easy to use and customize this is a shopping cart that uses your posts o pages as products. With an editor button you can create products on the fly.
* Allows to manage products like posts and use a simple post for...
Simple plugin that allows to include the first attached image of your post in your wordpress rss, rss2. You can select the size of the images on the admin panel.
1. Upload wp rss images folder to the...
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.