|Code Listing by Joao Carmo|
Multiscreen difraction PLmsd due to N+1 buildings replaced by equivalente N+1 absorving screen is quantized as 20log10(|Q(N+1,gc)|).
Wb: distance between buildings;
Ws: street width;
ht: tx antenna heigth;
hb: mean building height;
N+1: Number of buildings before receiver;
f: frequency (MHz);
hr: receiver antenna heigth;
pws: ratio d/ws*100 (%) due to distance d of receiver from last screen, related to...
This file contain functions for the calculations of:
- Fresnel integral with sine and cosine integral
- Fresnel integrals
- Diffraction loss over one knife-edge using Fresnel integration end Lee's formula
- Ploting the Cornu's...
This ZIP file contains functions that permits the path loss calculation, using one of the two models of COST231:
- Hata model with COST231 extension to the working frequency;
- COST231-Walfish/Ikegami model
This ZIP file contains two files to the path loss to the paon using Blomquison using Blomquist and Ladel
This file permits the calculation of the path loss in g Ibraim and Parsons modeland Parsons model.
This model permits the path loss calculation using Edwards and Durkins model.
This file permits the path loss calculation using Hata formula to several zones:
- Strong urban zones;
- Moderate urban zones;
- Suburban zones and<rban zone - Rural zones.
This file contain functions to diffraction coeficient for several solid shapes:
- absorbig screens;
- square wedges;
- conductor screens.
It provides the coalculation of the tansition function to solve GTD problem...
This ZIP file contains function that provide simulation of the following models:
- Free space loss calculation
- Reflection quantization in generic surfaces for vertical and horizontal polarizations
- Plane Earth loss calculations,...