© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Code Listing by johnjamesjacoby|
Adds a breadcrumb API to be used by BuddyPress installations.
1. Upload all files to to the /wp-content/plugins/bp-breadcrumb directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Call bp_breadcrumbs_add( $name, $url, $desc, $parms, $img ) in places you want to add a breadcrumb
Simple Authorize.net payment class
Adds extra tabs to Create and Edit methods to allow manual setting and editing of a BuddyPress Group slug.
Uses the Group Extention API to make this as easy as installing and activating.
A simple way to change a post type in WordPress.
Any combination is possible, even custom post types.
* Page to Post
* Post to Page
* Post to Custom
* Post to revision/attachment/navigation menu is possible...
This little plugin has one simple purpose, to put a WordPress Nav Menu in your Admin Bar. It comes fully documented to allow you to reuse it for any number of custom menus.
1. Place the 'wp-dessert-menu' folder...
Code needed for backwards compatibility with previous versions of BuddyPress. Contains wire component, status updates, and functions that have been renamed or replaced.
It also contains the original bp-classic and bp-sn-parent themes...
This plugin is a library to connect your BuddyPress powered website to the XML or JSON Foursquare API.
1. Upload bp-foursquare-api folder to /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through...
Favorites are a way for you to keep track of your favorite blog posts in a blogging network.
The easiest, safest, and fastest way to create custom post types in WordPress
Allows filtering of member data in BuddyPress members directory by extended profile field.
(NOTE: Still does not work with checkboxes.)
1. Upload bp-member-filter.php to the /wp-content/plugins/...
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.