Find sequences of repeated (adjacent/consecutive) numeric values. Finds sequences of NaNs and Infs too.
(1) FINDSEQ(A) Find sequences of repeated numeric values in A along the first non-singleton dimension. A shuld be a numeric nD matrix.
(2) FINDSEQ(A,DIM) Look for sequences along the dimension specified by the positive integer scalar DIM.
OUT = findseq(...)
OUT is a "m by 4" numeric...
Read metastock files (symbols index files: master, emaster, xmaster; data files: .dat and .mwd; no .dop support)
(1) METASTOCKREAD Read the symbols index file selected with uigetfile and import the data
Get true random integers,sequences or strings from www.random.org (internet connection is needed)
The package contains the following geenerators (before p9v2 only randorg):
(1) RANDORG - true random integers
(2) SEQORG -...
Display in command window the size of the variables of the base workspace using KB, MB and GB
(1) WSSIZE Display preserving the order of the workspace pane using mixed units
(2) WSSIZE arg or WSSIZE('arg') One...
My dissertation for the MSc in Finance & Economics from Warwick Business School
You can find the .pdf of the dissertation on SSRN: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1933936
The description of the submission is...
Icons for file types .m, .mat, .fig, .p, .mdl and .slx Also 'matlab.png' logo
Contains transparent *.png icons for the following file-types:
Also, has the...
Trims leading/trailing repeated values of a series of numbers
TRIMREPLT(IN) Single input syntax
- In : numeric vector/2D matrix
TRIMREPLT(IN, DIM) Trims along the dimension specified by dim
- dim : scalar, numeric...
TESTHET Tests wether heteroskedasticity affects data. Need 'regstats' and 'chi2cdf' (Stat TB).
PVAL = TESTHET(RES, X, WHICHTEST, YHAT)
- Res: residuals obtained by regressing Y on x1, x2 etc...(1) It can be a numeric...
Have you ever tried to find the common elements/rows to more than two sets without using a loop?
Now you can with multiple-input set functions: Intersectm, ismemberm, setdiffm, setxorm, unionm.
Brief syntax example:
This enhanced version of regstats has implemented several methods to estimate robust standard errors for coefficients:
- HC0: White robust t statistics (Eicker,1963,1967; Huber,1967; White,1980)
- HC1: With dfe...