© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Code Listing by rasam aliazizi|
A Simple GUI that pops up a selected sheet of excel.
1) save files in matlab path.
2) run test1.m.
function fig2xls.m is a modified version of fig2xls.m that i downloaded last year from file exchange.
1) this function works well and with no errors with excel 2010.
2) it will ignores copies of line objects found in an axes. and only...
this function provides embedded charts in excel from data already present and saved in excel.
HOW TO USE:
1) download the zip file here.
2) open test1.m and set the address of test1.xlsx accordingly.
3) run test1.m, DONE.
unprotecting a password protected sheet in excel, function requires a password to do that.
1) if sheets don't have password then it unprotects them without asking users.
2) if password protected it requires a password from user. it then...
this function provides drag and drop of any line objects in an axes within a figure window;
to use this:
just give the handle of the figure or figures that you want to have D&D functionality associated with it to the...
heck if a particular excel file is currently open, if it is then maximize it to notify the user. this simple function can be used inside a more complex function to check the excel workbooks that are currently running, if they are not do something...
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.