ASHAPE is a simple wrapper for ASLIB, which implements several (optimized) subroutines to extract and display 2d alpha shapes and alpha patches from a set of x/y data points
ASLIB returns a structure, which contains all relevant parameters, data and results including graphics handles to plotted elements
furthermore, ASLIB returns function handles to all of its computational and graphics subroutines, which can be used by a...
STRPAT searches for EXACTLY matching patterns
in a character or numeric string and replaces
the occurrences with another pattern.
a single or double precision pattern
may include NaNs
res = isfun(arg1,arg2,'-opt',...,argN,'-opt')
determines the definition of ML constructs arg1 ... argN and
res.f(x) = arg(x)
res.r(x) = code(x)
CVAR checks the names of
- variable(s) in the current workspace
- variable(s) not yet defined
for conflicts with known
- ML stock functions
- built-in functions
- user defined functions
cvar; % check...
FARG parses an M-file (function or script) searching for function tags and lists their exact, literal syntax.
in addition, FARG displays a wide variety of file statistics.
currently, these functions are detected and listed
YAPP: Yet Another Parser Parser
a highly speed optimized subroutine package
- !!!for programmers only!!!
- implements the old-style unix argument parsing model, which allows to assign
any user-definable number of...
AVILIB is a simple wrapper for ML's basic AVI engine to easily create AVI movies using the more
familiar low-level file-i/o syntax of the form:
- aopen : open an AVI file
- awrite : write to an AVI file
- aclose : close...
- creates a real-time clock (using a timer object), which runs smoothly in the background while the user continues with her daily ML chores.
- all aspecects of the display (geometry) are user-definable.
- the clock can be stopped and...
- creates a major title above all axes in a figure
- preserves the stack order of the axes
several options allow to fine-tune the position of the title and typical text property/value pairs may be used as additional input...
to provide good help is tricky: either it's too little or it clutters the command window with hundreds of lines - and thus becomes unintelligible.
Therefore, it is often desirable to give a user the option of various additional...