© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About AidAim Single File System v.2.12|
Single File System provides an easy way to work with multiple files and folders stored as a part of a single file with advanced compression and encryption functionality. This solution encapsulates small but powerful file system within a single file. The mechanism of Single File System includes some advanced features of FAT and NTFS file systems and is specially optimized to achieve high performance.
- Compression on-thelfly with flexible algorithms: from fast to maximum.
- Transparent strong encryption provided by Rijndael algorithm, the AES winner.
- Full compatibility with standard Borland and WinAPI functions operating with files and folders, such as CreateDir, ForceDirectories, FileExists, FindFirst, etc.
- TFileStream interface to deal with files transparently stored within a single file.
- Recovering physically damaged files.
- Progress indication for potentially slow operations.
- Huge files support: more than 4 GB even on FAT-32.
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.