If you are a webmaster you probably heard of Google Webmaster Tool. Both Yahoo and Bing have their own versions called Yahoo SiteExplorer and Bing Webmaster Central. With them you can check how your site is indexed (Webmaster Tool), get detailed statistics (Analytics Tool), earn money (Google AdSense) and more.
Upgrade to PRO Version v7.1x
This plugin allows you to easily integrate them with your blog. It has option to add Google, Bing, Alexa, Blog Catalog, Yahoo's Webmaster and Analytics code (meat tags). Single click sitemap submission to Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask. In addition to that it has option to add tracking code for Clicky, Quantcast, Compete.com, SiteMeter.com analytics!! Site-Verification-Option, Google XML sitemap submission. There are more to come in next releases. Stay tuned.
1) Sitemap Submission Option to Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com
2) Manual HTML Header / Footer` section`
3) Now no need to install more plugins. You can just copy the code of any services in a textarea. No more things to do.
4) NEW: Updates the Asynchronous Tracking` snippet to the latest version provided by Google`
5) Warning/Success/Failure messages on sitemap submission
New in PRO version
1) Most popular StatCounter analytics option.
2) Option to Exclude login user's click/hit for Google Analytics.
Analytics Option for
Webmaster Option for
4) Alexa Ranks (new)
5) BlogCatalog (new)
6) Facebook Insights
List of my WordPress Plugins
* WP Google-buzz
* All in one Webmaster
* WP Archive-Sitemap Generator
* Twitter Goodies
* FourSquare Integration
1. Unpack the download-package.
2. Upload the file to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
4. Configure the options under Admin Panel Settings -> All in one Webmaster.
5. Done and Ready.