© Copyright 2000-2020 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About CMS2CMS: Automated MediaWiki to WordPress Migration Plugin 1.0.1|
CMS2CMS: Automated MediaWiki to WordPress Migration Plugin allows to migrate your website content from MediaWiki to WordPress easily and automatedly in just a few simple steps.
The following content items can be migrated from MediaWiki to WordPress with CMS2CMS:
*articles, pages, images (as an option),
* categories, tags, users,
* internal links, comments.
Features of Automated Migration:
* easy - no need for coding skills to complete it.
* fast - 15 minutes on average, depending on the size of MediaWiki website.
* free Demo available - in order to see it in action.
* live chat support - you get instant answers to any questions, no need to search for support on forums.
Additional Migration Options:
* opportunity to form internal URLs according to SEO URL structure on WordPress website.
* 301 redirects from MediaWiki URLs to WordPress URLs
clear WordPress data before migration.
The plugin aims to install connection bridge on WordPress website, which is necessary for data exchange between MediaWiki and WordPress websites. After activation, you’ll be redirected to CMS2CMS website in order to complete the migration.
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.