Devart ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access PostgreSQL databases from Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with PostgreSQL fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to PostgreSQL in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivalled advantage - connection to PostgreSQL databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding PostgreSQL Client. That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Secure connection support via SSH protocol, SSL protocol and HTTP tunnel.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for PostgreSQL doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface:
a) ODBC Data Types support
b) ODBC API Functions support
In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to PostgreSQL from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- DB Compatibility. Our driver is compatible with major and the latest PostgreSQL server versions up to 11.
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Microsoft Visual FoxPro compatibility.
- Improved compatibility with MS Visual Studio, MS Fox Pro, MapInfo, Libre Office, Qlik, Delphi & C++Builder, MS Access.
- Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL is supported