© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About Dynamic Content Gallery 3.3.5|
This plugin creates a dynamic gallery of images for latest and/or featured Posts or Pages using either the JonDesign SmoothGallery script for mootools, or the Galleryview script for jQuery. By associating your gallery images with individual Posts or Pages, using custom fields, the plugin dynamically creates the gallery from your latest and/or featured content. Additionally, default images can be displayed in the event that the necessary custom fields have not been created. A Dashboard Settings page gives access to a comprehensive range of options for populating the gallery and configuring its look and behaviour.
Compatible with Wordpress Mu but with some differences in features compared with the Wordpress version. Requires WP/WPMU version 2.8+.
This version 3.2.3 fixes a compatibility issue with WP 3.0.
* NEW since 3.2.2 - DCG in a Widget!
* Metabox panel in Write Post/Page screens for easy editing of custom fields used by the plugin.
* Auto custom excerpt option for the Slide Pane Description - automatically pulls text from your Post/Page content
* A choice of 3 different methods for populating the gallery - Multi Option, One Category or Pages.
* Up to 15 gallery images (One Category method), 9 gallery images (Multi Option), or unlimited for Pages (with custom page Sort Order).
* Provides for a system of default images which will be displayed in the event a custom field image has not been defined.
* Displays the Post/Page title and a user-definable description in the Slide Pane.
* Images can be linked to external URLs.
* Built-in configuration validation checks and error message reporting.
* Valid xhtml output.
* WPMU compatible (with some differences in the Settings available to the user).
Comprehensive information on installing, configuring and using the plugin can be found here
* Configuration Guide
* Error messages info
All support is handled at the Studiograsshopper Forum. I do not have time to monitor the wordpress.org forums, therefore please post any questions on my site's forum.
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.