This plugin enables you to invite visitors to your WordPress blog or website to record voice comments using a computer mic within the regular WordPress comment area.
You have the option to invite both voice comments and regular text comments. The voice comments are available to review in the regular WordPress comment admin area, so you have full control over them like you do text comments. You can listen to the voice recordings before you decide to make them live. The voice and text comments will appear in the comment thread in the order in which you approve each one.
The Evoca Voice Comment Recorder does not require visitors to have an Evoca account to use it, but the blog owner must. The plugin is available to use with any Evoca Express subscription, free trial or paid account.
For more information about Evoca Express and free and paid subscription sign-up, please visit our home page http://www.evoca.com. The 30-day free trial subscription provides 15 minutes of recording storage time; Evoca Express Pro is a monthly subscription and provides 10 hours of recordings storage time. Additional "buckets" of storage can be acquired at any time. Evoca Express Local and Toll-free include dedicated phone numbers and more recording storage time, local number with 20 hours of storage and toll-free number with 40 hours of storage, respectively.
Evoca Express features:
* Plugins for other blog and website software types are also available when logged in to your Evoca account > Embed your recorder > Browser Mic plugin.
* Other Evoca recording creation methods for subscribers are phone, Skype, in-browser recording from within the user's account, (Browser Mic) and uploads of MP3, WAV, and Apple formatted audio files. Up to 30 phone numbers and 30 Skype accounts can be registered to one account, enabling groups to record to one account.
* Users can post and share audio recordings online using Evoca-provided standard or user-customized Flash players using the auto-generated HTML copy/paste embed code.
* Evoca Express Local and Toll-free subscribers get dedicated, unique phone numbers assigned to their accounts for third parties to create recordings that are saved to their accounts, just like the WordPress recorder plugin. Users can customize their phone welcome greetings on a self-service basis.
1. Upload the evoca-audio-comments directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Enter your Evoca username and password in the plugin settings to use audio commenting.
4. Confirm settings under Settings -> Evoca Voice Comment Recorder