© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About Image Store 2.2.2|
NOTE: BETA RELEASE (0.5.0) - (0.5.3) This version shouldn't be install on live/production website untill is fully tested. please let me know of any issues on the wordpres forums posts or Plugin site
Image Store (ImStore) is a image gallery and store plugin for WordPress with a slideshow and paypal integration. This plugin was created because I saw the need of the worpress community to have a images store that didn't required the installation of multiple plugins to get this accomplished or to go through a lot of settings. :@)
The plugin fully integrated with the wordpress database the only thing that is created is a post_expire column on the posts table. so you will not find extra tables on your database ( Cool!.. at least for me I hate extra tables ).
* Paypal Cart integration
* Payment notification
* WP edit image integration
* Image RSS
* Gallery widget
* Galley shortcode
* Gallery expiration
* Sort images feature
* CSV sales download
* CSV customer download
* Customer Mailpress integration.
* Sales menu: To keep track of you sales
* Image upload: Via a zip-file ( no zip-mod required )
* Dynamic generation of sepia and black & white images
* Watermark function: You can add a watermark image or text
* Image download: Allow user to download image after purchase
* Disable Store: Use just as a gallery manager and not a store
* Folder import: add galleries by just uploading image through FTP
* Public Galleries: display your photos so that anybody can buy them.
* Hidden image url: so that users don't know where your images are store
* Secure Galleries: Secure clients photos so that they can only see them
* User Permissions: Give access to users to specific sections of the plugin
* Customer menu: Keep track of your galleries and customers
* Pugin uninstall: Remove all entries added by the plugin
* Google checkout integration
* Add image size units ( in. cm. px.)
* Sales Dashboard: display monthly highlihts on sales
* Customer/User sync: allow user keep track of their downloads and galleries
* Download the latest version of the plugin to your computer.
* With an FTP program, access your site's server.
* Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins folder.
* In the WordPress administration panels, click on plugins from the menu on the left side.
* You should see the "Image Store" plugin listed.
* To turn the plugin on, click "activate" on the bottom of the plugin name.
* You should have now a new menu item called "Image Store".
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.