Delphi and C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) GDI+ rendered Visual Instruments.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- LED control with On/Off states.
- LED control with multiple states.
- LED control with gradually changing intensity and/or color based on the input value.
- Progress Bar.
- Thermometer Gauge.
- Angular Gauge.
- Linear Gauge.
- Analog Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Gauge.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Indicator.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Text.
- Spectrum Display.
- Matrix Display.
- Rectangular, or elliptic panel covered with glass.
- OpenWire Enabled.
- Composite components - The components can also plug into each other, so an analog gauge can contain Thermometer, Clock, Segment display, or any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control.
- Matrix component rendering - The matrix can render any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control, including another Matrix.
- VideoLab layering integration - All components can be rendered inside video as a video layer in the TVLDraw component of VideoLab.
- VideoLab video display hosting and rendering - The components can contain image display, and use it as internal background. The Matrix can render video by using the ImageDisplay.
- PlotLab integration - All components can be rendered inside a Scope or Waterfall as backgrounds. The Waterfall and Scope can be hosted in InstrumentLab components.
- GDI+ rendered.
- Included counters and time measuring components.