Invantive's free Query Tool provides you with real-time Operational Intelligence (OI) across your entire enterprise. The free Query Tool provides access to your real-time data warehouse and databases running on MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, IBM DB2/UDB or elsewhere. This enables you to store, organize and locate your operational data fast. The optional repository, provided by Invantive Producer, allows you to transfer, assemble, integrate, store and access data from multiple sources.
With the Invantive Query tool you will have all your company's operational data available on demand. The Query Tool empowers you to execute queries, capture and analyze your data and create business reports. No matter where the data has been stored: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Teradata, IBM DB2/UDB or elsewhere. Your database administrators will be able to recover, edit, save, import and export the data to Microsoft Excel and XPS, Adobe PDF, SQL and CSV.
You will be provided with the following benefits:
- Uncover threats and opportunities by turning operational data into real-time intelligence.
- Connect real-time to your data warehouse for on and of database reporting.
- Share reports in PDF, SQL, CSV, Excel and XPS formats.
- Cleanup, edit, parse and execute SQL queries over web services and multiple databases with one system.
- Execute SQL queries on IBM DB2/UDB, Teradata, MySQL, Oracle RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server and other platforms.
- Open pre-filled scripts optionally directly from the document management system.
- Access your databases over the Internet (HTTPS access) when used in combination with Invantive Webservice.
Invantive Query Tool supports Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Teradata, IBM DB2 UDB, ANSI SQL and ODBC. Please consult the minimum system requirements for full details.