|Report About Karailiev's sitemap 1.0|
This plugin adds a XML sitemap and news sitemap to your blog. It's used to show all your pages and posts to the search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
# Installation :
1. Download the archive
2. Upload karailievs-sitemap folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
4. Create a file named sitemap.xml in your blog folder. The file must be writable for the web server. See more instructions on plugin's homepage
5. Go to Settings -> Sitemap to configure
6. Open your sitemap to test it (e.g. http://blog.karailiev.net/sitemap.xml)
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.