© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About Maximum Number of Comments 1.0|
his plugin enables the setting of a maximum number of comments allowed to display in each post. In addition, it provides a link to expand the comments showing all the remaining ones.
All the comments above the defined maximum number are hidden. By clicking on the link 'Click here to see the remaining comments' they will be shown.
On the Plugin homepage you will find these description and instructions:
* in English
* in Portuguese
# n English
# in Portuguese
1. Decompress the files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Confirm that the plugin content is on the directory maximum-number-of-comments.
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
4. Edit the comments.php file of your theme.
5. Delete the comment block starting with <?php if ($comments) : ?> and ending with <?php endif; ?>.
Write in its place <?php MaximumComments(2, $comments, $oddcomment) ?>, were:
1. the number 2 represents the maximum number of comments displayed (can be any value).
2. the constant $comments should not be changed.
3. for the constant $oddcomment, if it doesn't appear previouly on the comments.php file just write 'alt' instead.
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.