© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About MlView for XML Tools 1.1|
The MlView project is an xml editor for the GNOME environment. It is written in C/C and uses the gnome libraries (libxml2, gtkmm, libgnome*, etc).
- cut/copy/paste as child/paste as prev/paste as next/ of xml elements
- xml element/attributes search
- multi docs edition
- Several editing views can be opened on the same document
- drag and drop based copy/cut/past of xml elements
- addition of xml elements and attributes can be made directly on the tree
- namespace support
- on-demand validation
- graphical error reporting. Parse/validation time errors reported graphically.
- when validation is switched on, MlView proposes an elements/attributes completion feature. When an element is added to the tree, MlView also adds the children elements required by the DTD for the document to be valid.
- Validation can be switched off. The xml document editon can then be done without any constraint.
- a clean code
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.