|Report About Pixel Sitemap 1.0.0|
Pixel Sitemap Plugin allows with the use of widget to display in sidebar links on the posts in compact way, namely as a rows of 1 pixel pictures.
The main features are:
* Support cache for links
* Display links in random order or by date
* Easy integrate
* Fully configurable
# Installation :
1. Unzip the downloaded package and upload the 'pixel-sitemap' folder into the 'wp-content/plugins/' directory, directory 'pixel-sitemap' must be writeable
2. Log into your WordPress admin panel
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
4. Be sure to check the widget page (available from the 'Appearance' > Widgets menu)
5. Add widget 'Pixel Sitemap' into your sidebar
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.