© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About PS Auto Sitemap 1.1.3|
"PS Auto Sitemap" is a plugin that automatically generates a site map page from your WordPress site.
It is easy to install for beginners and easy to customize for experts. It can change the settings of the display of the lists from administration page, several neat CSS skins for the site map tree are prepared.
When you use WordPress as CMS of the Web site, you can expect the effect of SEO, improvement of the usability, and so on.
Functions of "PS Auto Sitemap":
* Display/hide of particular home.
* Display/hide of particular categories and posts.
* Display/hide of pages.
* Limitation of the depth of the list.
* Set the display order of the page list and the post list.
* Combine/Divide category & post
* Set the excluded categories from the list.
* Set the excluded posts and pages from the list.
* Select the display style of the site map from 12 prepared designs (or no style).
* Use or not caching sitemap content.
1. Unzip the downloaded package and upload into your WordPress plugins directory. If you use WordPress 2.7 or later, you can install from admin page.
2. Go to plugins list and activate "PS Auto Sitemap".
3. Post a page that will use as the sitemap page.
4. Insert following code in the content area. (Use HTML mode) <!-- SITEMAP CONTENT REPLACE POINT -->
5. Define the sitemap's ID at "PostID of the sitemap" field of the setings.
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.