© Copyright 2000-2020 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About Source Control for SQL Server 2.0|
dbForge Source Control for SQL Server is a powerful SSMS add-in for managing SQL Server database changes in source control. The tool can link your databases to all popular source control systems, and delivers smooth and clear workflow in a familiar interface.
By downloading the Developer Bundle (includes Source Control), you get 14 full-featured tools that greatly extend standard SSMS functionality and bring your productivity to the next level.
- Work on a central database or your own local copy - supports two models for database development, Dedicated and Shared. The Dedicated model allows developers work with their own copies of database, while Shared model suggest that all devs work on a single shared database.
- Roll back unwanted changes - the tool allows you to easily cancel any local changes you don't want to commit.
- Version-control scripts in working folders - A working folder contains SQL script files that represent your database.
- Handle changes in Source Control Manager - Perform essential SQL version control tasks visually in a handy interface
- Version-control schemas and reference data - store and share any SQL Server object and static data.
- View changes history - the ability to look through a full revision history of a database or a certain object and to see changes made.
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.