© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About Store Locator Plus 2.2.5|
This plugin puts a search form and an interactive Google map on your site so you can show visitors your store locactions. Users search for stores within a specified radius, enter your address, or select a city or country from the pulldown. Full admin panel data entry and management of stores from a few to a few thousand.
Great Built-In Functionality & Features
* You can use it for numerous countries, which will continue to be added as Google adds new countries to their Google Maps API. See the documentation for the latest
* Supports international languages and character sets.
* Allows you to use unique map icons or your own custom map icons.
* Tweak the map settings via the admin panel including: ** Map type (terrain, satellite, street, etc.) ** Inset map ** Starting zoom level
* You can use miles or kilometers
* Pulldown list of cities and/or countries on search form can be toggled on/off.
Looking For Customized WordPress Plugins?
If you are looking for custom WordPress development for your own plugins, give us a call. Not only can we offer competitive rates but we can also leverage our existing framework for WordPress applications which reduces development time and costs.
Learn more at: http://www.cybersprocket.com/services/wordpress-developers/
* Store Locator Plus Support Pages
* Other Cyber Sprocket Plugins
* Custom WordPress Development
1. Upload the store-locator-plus folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Sign up for a Google Maps API Key for your domain at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html
4. Add your locations through the 'Add Locations' page in the Store Locator admin panel
5. Place the code '[STORE-LOCATOR]' (case-sensitive) in the body of a page or a post to display your store locator
1. There are some default icons in the /wp-content/plugins/store-locator/icons directory.
2. Add your own custom icons in to wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/custom-icons.
Custom CSS (Stylesheet)
You can modify the default style sheet included with the plugin at ./css/csl-slplus.css' and place it under /wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/custom-css/. The store locator will give priority to the 'csl-slplus.css' in the 'custom-css/' folder over the default 'csl-slplus.css' file that is included. This allows you to upgrade the main store locator plugin without worrying about losing your custom styling.
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.