© Copyright 2000-2020 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About UC Store Credit 5.x-1.0|
This module defines a new store credit payment method that allows your customers to purchase items from your Ubercart store without paying actual money. The module uses a handler system for tracking and processing store credit transactions, and it includes a handler integrating UC Store Credit with the User Points module.
UC Store Credit includes a variety of features for establishing store-wide and product specific conversion rates of store credit to actual currency, branding the store credit payment method, improving the checkout form, and more.
* Defines a store credit payment method.
* Uses a store credit handler system that lets you use any module implementing the appropriate hooks to keep track of store credit. Ships with a module that defines a User Points handler.
* Lets you define global product price and line item value conversion rates. Individual products can have a specific store credit purchase price regardless of the conversion rate. You can also configure a global fixed purchase price per product node type.
* Lets you brand the payment method to whatever you want your customers to see.
* Provides simple API functions for getting the total store credit value of a shopping cart or order, getting a user's store credit total, and adding or subtracting store credit to a user.
* On the checkout form, displays in the payment method selection list the total amount of credit necessary to pay for an order, taking into account line items. Disables or hides the payment method if the user doesn't have enough credit.
* Prevents users from checking out with store credit when the form is submitted if they don't have enough.
This module adds settings to the Ubercart payment method settings form. Simply expand the fieldset for the Store Credit payment method and adjust them as need be. Furthermore, each product on your site will have a field add to its edit form allowing you to specify a fixed store credit value for the product that overrides any global calculations.
* Developed and maintained by Ryan Szrama (rszrama) of Commerce Guys.
* 5.x-1.0 development sponsored by AddPlus.
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.