© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About Virtual Data Access Components 11.1|
Virtual Data Access Components (VirtualDAC, formerly known as VirtualTable), is a library of components that extends data processing capabilities in Delphi and C++Builder on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. VirtualDAC consists of components that provides such capabilities as working with non-tabular data, performing SQL-queries to data in memory or to data from sources in different RDBMS'es etc., that are not available for standard data access components.
- Mac OS 64-bit is supported
- RAD Studio 10.3 Rio is supported
- Lazarus 2.0.6 is supported
- Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
- Cross-Platform Solution for Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus
- Advanced Design-Time Editors
- Free of charge binaries
- Android 64-bit is supported
- Represents an in-memory dataset
- Can store record data in the file (at run-time) and in dfm (at design-time)
- Provides expanded ability for locating records
- Supports records filtering
- Local sorting ability by several field
- The performance of TVirtualQuery is significantly improved
- Application-defined functions in TVirtualQuery are supported
- Application-defined collations in TVirtualQuery are supported
- AutoInc fields in TVirtualTable are supported
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.