© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
|Report About YOURLS Widget 0.3|
This widget lets you embed your YOURLS installation (or someone else's through API) to have a short URL service into your sidebar. It's pretty simple as for now and it does its work.
I will implement more options as inserting the password directly into the widget options menu (instead of via text-editor) in a few days. If you are using a passworded admin menu you have to edit yourls-widget-config.php. Further info in FAQ section.
1. Upload the folder yourls-widget (keep the name intact) to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. Add the widget to your sidebar via the Appearance/Widgets menu.
4. Insert the URL to the API into the widget options. Example: http://yourdomain.com/yourls-api.php
5. If the YOURLS installation is in "private" configuration (with password to access admin) you have to enter the username and password in the yourls-widget-config.php file. Further info in FAQ section.
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.