You have the flexibility to create both fully dynamic menus (an entire menu can be driven from database or variables) or semi-dynamic menus (only particular menu items can be driven from database or variables, the rest of them being static).
The solution is cross-browser and platform independent, allowing for the creation of interesting and powerful navigation menus for your websites.
Select from hundreds of themes to give your menus a unique style.
Customize all menu properties either through the user-friendly GUI of AllWebMenus or through the easy-to-handle variables and functions available by the fully-documented API.
The integration of AllWebMenus with this Add-in results in a wide variety of menu types and effects that will give your users a unique navigational experience! Take a look:
- Cross-browser support
- UNICODE text
- Style Editor which allows for the creation and saving of customized Themes
- Free Dreamweaver extension and NetObjects Fusion component
- Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
- Support for Expression Web
- HMTL Menus
- Floating Images
- Support for .JPG, .GIF and .PNG image files
- Right-to-Left language support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Multiple Rows and Columns on menus and submenus
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Use of multiple menus in the same page
- Pop-up, hidden, horizontal and vertical menus
- Free Sitemap generator based on the menu structure
- Floating Menus
... and many more!
O/S:Windows 7, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows Vista, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP, Windows2000, Windows2003
File Size: 681.0 KB