ALO EasyMail Newsletter 2.3
File ID: 92153
ALO EasyMail Newsletter 2.3
File Size: 829.4 KB
ALO EasyMail Newsletter 2.3 Description
Description: ALO EasyMail Newsletter is a plugin for WordPress that allows to write and send newsletters, and to gather and manage the subscribers. It supports internationalization.
Admin side Features
* Administrator users (and, if previously set, also editor users) can use a page to send newsletters very quickly and choosing recipients, subject and main text.
* Recipients can be: registered users, public subscribers (i.e. non registered users) and any other email addresses chosen by the administrator.
* You may choose one of the latest published articles and use some tags to enter information about it: title, excerpt, content.
* Tags for recipients (username, first name) and for the blog (link to the home page) are also available.
* The plugin sends the newsletter by means of the WordPress cron system, so as to send a number of emails every 10 minutes, until all recipients have been included. This system allows to send an enormous number of emails without overloading the server or going beyond the limits set by providers.
* At the end of the sending the plugin provides a report of the outcome of the sending to each recipient.
* Administrator users also have a page to manage subscribers (search, activate/disactivate, cancel) and another one for the plugin general options.
Pubblic side Features
* To manage subscriptions to the newsletters the plugin uses a widget (in ajax) and a page that behaves differently for registered and non-registered users.
* Registered users can subscribe/unsubscribe through an option that can be found in the page, in the widget and in their user profile.
* Public (non-registered) users can use a simple form (name and email) in order to subscribe; the form is in the widget and in the page. Safter sending their data, they will receive an email with an activation link. To confirm their subscription they just have to click the link.
* In order to unsubscribe, the users can simply click the link they find at the bottom of every newsletter.
* English (by Francesca Bovone)
* French - fr_FR (by Therese Lachance)
* German - de_DE (by Thomas Kokusnuss)
* Italian - it_IT
* Romanian - ro_RO (by Richard Vencu)
You can add or update the translation in your language. You can send gettext PO and MO files to me so that I can bundle it into the plugin. You can download the latest POT file from here.
IMPORTANT NOTE - Some of the latest WP versions have a known bug in the wp_cron system (a WP bug, not an EasyMail bug). The latest EasyMail versions (v.1.6.x and v.1.7.x) WORK on WP 2.9.1 and 3.0-beta2. They probably DON'T work on WP 2.9 and 2.9.2. (It seems to work with WP 2.8.x series, but I advise to upgrade). More info on plugin FAQ page.
Related: Users, Plugin, latest, System, recipients, easymail, Widget, Email, Sending, registered, Newsletters, subscribers, Manage, Click, Order, nonregistered, Versions, Wordpress
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 829.4 KB
|More Similar Code|
Do you want to provide useful information for your customers?
- SMS Newsletter is a perfect solution for it.
How can you manage to create connection fast and easily with your clients?
- Implement an SMS Newsletter component and module through Ozeki NG SMS Gateway.
With this component and module your clients and visitors can easily subscribe to your SMS Newsletter service in Joomla. This is a really beneficial...
PG Newsletter is a powerful web-based E-mail Marketing software that will allow you to easily design HTML and text based newsletters, deliver personalized emails to your target audiences through mailing lists, and improve your business by boosting...
BAREBONES Newsletter is a simple newsletter management system made with php/mysql. This script is not only great, but it will help you learn some php/mysql in the end.
- Create and Maintain A Simple Newsletter
C2 Newsletter allows you to create different newsletters for your site (e.g. "New Products", "News"...) and to send them as plain text or mime-encodet mail to your users. (PHP, PEAR, MySQL/or supported by PEAR::DB)
A simple newsletter component with subscriber management and HTML/image embedding capabilities. Good for providing a simple newsletter feature on your site, without multiple Lists. YaNC subscribers can be imported (XML/CSV).
NOTE: As at...
Adds a checkbox to site-wide contact forms allowing users to subscribe to your newsletter while contacting you.
The module notifies the administrator and includes the subscribe email address in the contact message.
SunMailer is an email newsletter module that aggregates content using views from the Views module. Once configured and scheduled, it can automatically send newsletters on a recurring basis without any user intervention. It originated as a project...
The Newsletter script makes your communication with your customers more productive. Fully featured online and email management system. Main features: personalized emails templates, subscription form, confirmation email, and member management.
Comdev Newsletter is the most advanced newsletter manager that lets you creating, maintaining multiple mailing lists easier than ever. / Most Newsletters are just simply bulk emailer?s. Comdev?s Newsletter is more than that. Any and all...
Building a newsletter subscription Web service is the main content of this article. It is very easy to understand this process through this article using ASP.NET. The author briefs about the functionality of the web services. The web methods in...
|User Review for ALO EasyMail Newsletter