File ID: 45064
Alvas.Audio 2016.0 Description
Description: Alvas.Audio for .Net is an audio library written in C#. The collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications that play (including mixed audio data), record, edit and convert sound.
1. Record audio data:
- record uncompressed audio data (PCM);
- record compressed audio data: IMA ADPCM, Microsoft ADPCM, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, GSM 6.10, MPEG Layer-3 (mp3) and others;
- record data to the stream (file stream, memory stream);
- pause and resume recording;
- get the current sound position;
- record data to any recorder installed in the system.
2. Play audio data:
- play uncompressed audio data (PCM);
- play compressed audio data;
- play data from the stream (file stream, memory stream);
- play mixed audio data;
- pause and resume playing;
- get the current sound position;
- play data from any player installed in the system.
3. Set up mixer controls:
- select source line for recording;
- change source line volume for recording;
- additional controls adjustment. For example, "Mic Boost";
- change master volume for playback;
- playback muting.
- change the volume and speed of audio data;
- join several pieces of audio in a single;
- cut/insert/remove a piece in the audio stream;
- merge two mono audio streams into one stereo.
5. Convert audio wave stream to mp3 stream.
6. Convert Dialogic .vox (adpcm) stream to Mp3 stream.
7. Checks audio signal silence.
8. Few audio files concatenation.
9. Return the audio stream duration in milliseconds.
10. View the level of the input sound signal.
11. Play, record and convert RAW headerless format (SLINEAR etc).
12. Play and extract audio data from Avi streams.
13. Encode and decode Dialogic .vox (adpcm) format data.
Requirements: .Net Framework v2.0 or later (also .Net v3.5)
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 2005 or later (also VS.NET 2008)
Related: audio library, Sound, Audio, mixed audio data, C#, vb net components, Record, Play, Pcm, Mp3, convert sound, display audio data, Compressed, Uncompressed, Encode, decode vox
O/S:Windows, Windows Server, Win2000, WinXP, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer
File Size: 1.7 MB
|More Similar Code|
Converts all audio formats from one to another with most possible settings or extract audio from video. Audio Converter Pro utility is indispensable for converting audio files from one format to another directly with ID3v2 Tag editing and new Mp3 (Lame) support. Convert (to and from) WAV PCM, CDA, MP3, WMA, ALF2, ADPCM, GSM, G.726, DSP, A-LAW, ACM, U-LAW, VOX, RAW, PCM, A-LAW, U-LAW, Ogg Vorbis files, AVI Video to audio(mp3, wav,ogg,wma).
Universal Audio file converter with most possible audio file settings or extract audio sound from video. Audio Converter Pro utility is indispensable for converting audio files from one format to another directly with ID3v2 Tag editing and new Mp3...
With SD Advanced Audio Extractor 188.8.131.52 you can do the following: Extract the audio from the following video types: AVI, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF and write to the following audio types: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA.and Change the quality and settings of the...
Simple 1KHz Audio Function Generator Using Standard Python In Linux - afg.py
This code is a stand alone program to generate a signal, at the earphone sockets, of 1KHz.
It is a basic audio signal generator and can be used as a...
This is a tool to extract audio data from MDF/MDS audio cd images to wav or raw files.
Tracks will be extracted to the current directory and named track_[num].wav or track_[num].raw. Output can also be redirected to stdout to allow the...
Audio::DB consists of a series of modules for creating relational databases of music files directly from data stored in ID3 tags or from flatfiles of information of track information. Once created, Audio::DB provides various methods for creating...
The WAV audio recording applet SDK is designed to create the web audio recorder on the web site. It allows to record the audio in WAV format from the web site and upload audio file to the web server via HTTP.
Also, it is possible to...
using this code user can actually feel the effect of filtering on audio signals and also see how filtering varies with changing the filter used
AudioEditor creates a GUI used for editing audio data. It supports reading from a WAVE audio file, writing to a WAVE audio file, importing from a MATLABdlTÂ« variable, exporting to a MATLAB variable and recording from microphone. There are...
Audio Steganography use :
- bit xor
|User Review for Alvas.Audio