Amazon Autoposter 1.3.1
File ID: 92171
Amazon Autoposter 1.3.1
File Size: 10.0 KB
Amazon Autoposter 1.3.1 Description
Description: Amazon Autoposter is a free and easy to use plugin for WordPress weblogs that allows users to post products from Amazon.com on their blog automatically on any keyword they specify and earn money using Amazond¬DSdus affiliate program.
* Create good-looking product posts on keywords you choose!
* Schedule up to 15 product posts at the same time.
* Add you Amazon affiliate ID to earn money from your posts.
* Possibility to add excerpts of Amazon products reviews as comments to your product posts, meaning even more quality content!
* Many customizable options i.e. time span between scheduled posts, length of product description and use of Amazond¬DSdus thumbnail image.
* Use either Amazon.com, Amazon.de or Amazon.co.uk as source (NEW in version 1.1)
* Schedule products to be posted over time or publish them immediatelly (NEW in version 1.2)
Amazon Autoposter has only been tested with the newest WordPress 2.7 but it will probably also work with earlier versions. Just give it a try! Your host will however need to have cURL enabled for it to work. PHP5 is also required.
Amazon Autoposter is free, but will place a link to the authors sites about every 15th post it makes. If you don't agree with this please do not use this plugin.
Be sure to click "Save Options" after entering your Affiliate ID and BEFORE adding posts or your links won't be tracked correctly!
* Upload the file "amazonautoposter.php" to the "wp-content/plugins" folder of your WordPress installation.
* Activate the plugin in your Admin panel.
* Go to Settings -> Amazon Autoposter to use the plugin.
* Set the options and enter your Amazon affiliate ID
* Enter a keyword and hit "Post!" to start posting products
Related: posts, amazon, Product, Products, autoposter, Affiliate, Wordpress, Options, Plugin, Schedule, Money, Version, amazoncom, keyword, quotsave, pluginimportantbe, Click, optionsquot
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
This script will take all the tables from a given MySQL database and upload them to Amazon SimpleDB as Domains. The 'name' of each uploaded record is the value of the first primary key found in the table.
This was written to scratch a particular itch, I've tested it against a 500mb database of my own, but didn't try overly hard to make it an all purpose general tool.
Amazon Box displays a random link of books to buy from Amazon.De.
The program graphs by using the ASIN No. information about the book, provided by AMAZON.DE, displays the book image and creates a weblink. The script is very easy to...
This script was created to utilize Amazon.com's Web Services to provide a real-time listing of books or other items on your site that provide links for your visitors to purchase these items from Amazon US, UK, DE, JP, FR or CA, using your...
Amazon Catalog is interactive application that bring Amazon mini-functionality to your Joomla website.
This module integrates up to 6 Amazon Locales into your Joomla site.
Let your visitors explore and search the Amazon...
This highly configurable Plugin allows you to publish Amazon Omakase ads within your content and includes both BASIC and ADVANCED configuration options. You can specify default values within the Plugin Edit screen, and override any or all of those...
Amazon Search Box allows you to display an Amazon-Searchbox You can choose for which Amazon-Site (DE,US,CA,UK,AT,JP) the Search-Box should be displayed. You can also enter your own Amazon-Associate-Id. Results can be opened in a new window. In the...
Generate a Amazon S3 expiring URL based on your key and secret. Prevents hotlinking to your media.
1. Upload 'amazon-s3-url-generator.php' to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
2. Activate the plugin...
The Amazon Niche Store plugin allows you to automatically display Amazon products on your blog. You just add a simple tag to a post or page, along with your Amazon Tracking ID, and the relevant keywords for the products to be displayed. You can...
Add slick looking Amazon Carousel widgets to your blog posts in a brain-dead simple way! Just say [carousel] to add a Carousel anywhere on your blog.
Amazon Widgets are small Flash-based mini-applications that bring Amazon's rich...
Amazon Showcase is a WordPress Plugin for showcasing items from Amazon. Simply enter the ASIN/ISBN numbers of any products and optionally enter an Associate ID for earning commissions. The product image will be displayed with a link to the product...
|User Review for Amazon Autoposter