Amazon Niche Store 1.1.1
File ID: 92334
Amazon Niche Store 1.1.1
File Size: 10.0 KB
Amazon Niche Store 1.1.1 Description
Description: The Amazon Niche Store plugin allows you to automatically display Amazon products on your blog. You just add a simple tag to a post or page, along with your Amazon Tracking ID, and the relevant keywords for the products to be displayed. You can also optionally specify the number of rows and columns to specify the layout of your Amazon store.
# Installation :
Installation of the Plugin
1. Upload amazon-niche-store.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Adding Multiple Store Pages
1. Go to Tools > Amazon Store in the WordPress admin menu
2. Enter your tracking ID and preferences for the pages that will be created
3. For each new page you want to create, provide a page title, product keywords, and select a page parent
4. Click Add Pages
Displaying a Store as a Widget
1. Go to Appearance > Widgets in WordPress.
2. Select the section where you want the widget to appear and click Show.
3. Click the Add button next to the Amazon Niche Store widget.
4. Be sure to enter your Tracking ID and Keywords. For multiple keywords, separate them with a pipe character (|), e.g. star wars lego|inflatable pool|swingset. When multiple keywords are used, one of them will be selected at random each time the widget is displayed.
5. Select the number of items to display.
6. Modify the custom CSS to your liking. The default closely mimics Amazon product displays.
7. Click Save Changes.
Displaying a Store in Pages or Posts
If you want to display the store on a page or post, use the following shortcode:
[amazon trackingid="YourTrackingID" keywords="Product Keywords" rows="RowCount" columns="ColumnCount" pagination="yes" logo="white" customcss="someuniqueidentifier"]
Be sure to set the trackingid to your own Amazon tracking ID. keywords should contain the keywords for products you want in your store. Separate the keywords with spaces. If you want, you can put multiple stores on the same page or post. Just place multiple shortcodes with the product info you wish to display in each store.
* rows (Default: 5)
* columns (Default: 2)
* pagination (Default: none)
* customcss (Default: none)
* logo (Default: white)
Set row to the number of product rows you want to display and and column to the number of product columns you want to display.
If you specify the pagination="yes" parameter, it will enable pagination of the store page. Please note that if you have multiple stores on one page, this may cause some odd results if the stores do not have the same row and column count.
There are three possible values for logo:
If you specify the customcss parameter, the store will use customized CSS you specify rather than the default CSS (which is much like the product displays on Amazon.com). The value of the customcss parameter will be appended to amazon-store in each of the CSS classes used in the output. For instance, when you use the sidebar widget, the customcss parameter is set to sidebar. So the class names will be amazon-store-sidebar, amazon-store-sidebar-title, amazon-store-sidebar-manufacturer, amazon-store-sidebar-price, amazon-store-sidebar-view-details, and amazon-store-sidebar-footer.
To customize the store to your liking, you can specify the formatting for the following classes (mycustomcss is used as the customcss parameter in this example):
* amazon-store-mycustomcss : This is the style for div that encloses the entire store
* amazon-store-mycustomcss-title : This is the style for the title
* amazon-store-mycustomcss-manufacturer : This is the style for the manufacturer
* amazon-store-mycustomcss-price : This is the style for the price
* amazon-store-mycustomcss-view-details : This is the style for the view details link
* amazon-store-mycustomcss-footer : This is the style for the footer displayed at the bottom of the store
You can also set customcss="none". This will prevent the customized CSS from being displayed inline on the webpage. If you wish, you can either specify the css for amazon-store, amazon-store-title, amazon-store-manufacturer, amazon-store-price, amazon-store-view-details, amazon-store-footer within a CSS file. You can also not specify them at all, in which case the store will take on the style specified by your blog.
Related: Store, amazon, Style, Keywords, Product, Multiple, Parameter, customcss, Display, default, Widget, Number, displayed, Products, stores, Click, Columns, Plugin
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
Cool and Elegant Design – Amazon Affiliate Store comes with cool, clean, and professional design. It is designed like professional online store. So, people probably will think that your site is your own online store and not affiliate store
Easy to Use – You don’t need to be master or an coding expert to use this theme. It comes with newbie friendly theme panel that you can configure this theme for there, such as; changing...
Look at these following powerful features and you will know the reason why we recommend you to grab it and use it for your sites.
Cool and Elegant Design – Amazon Affiliate Store comes with cool, clean, and professional design. It is...
Amazon Affiliate Store Theme comes with cool, clean, and professional design. It is designed like professional online store. So, people probably will think that your site is your own online store and not affiliate store
Easy to Use
WPAssociate helps you transform your WordPress site into an attractive Amazon affiliate store in an easy way; no programming experience necessary. Choose looks, products and placement and you're ready to go.
Ready to start making...
An Amazon Store for Drupal. This is an implementation of the Amazon Product Advertising API (formerly Amazon Associates Web Service, or AAWS) for Drupal. You can install this and right away you have an Amazon Associates Store. Get yourself an...
AZ-One locates the Amazon store (com, ca, co.uk, de, fr, jp) closest to your visitor and changes the associate links on your site to direct the visitor to the right store. And that means more referral fees in your pocket!
Add slick looking Amazon Carousel widgets to your blog posts in a brain-dead simple way! Just say [carousel] to add a Carousel anywhere on your blog.
Amazon Widgets are small Flash-based mini-applications that bring Amazon's rich...
Backup your WHM & cPanel backup archives to Amazons hugely resilient Simple Storage Service
(S3). Take advantage of automated off-site WHM backups without the need for additional costly
hardware. S3BackupWHM tags onto the end of your...
This script was created to utilize Amazon.com's Web Services to provide a real-time listing of books or other items on your site that provide links for your visitors to purchase these items from Amazon US, UK, DE, JP, FR or CA, using your...
This plugin not only automatically changes any Amazon link on your site to use your affiliate ID, but it also changes the link to point to the user's local Amazon store.
So if your visitor is visiting from the UK they'll get a link to...
|User Review for Amazon Niche Store