Amazon Store 7.x-1.0
File ID: 97619
Amazon Store 7.x-1.0 Description
Description: An Amazon Store for Drupal. This is an implementation of the Amazon Product Advertising API (formerly Amazon Associates Web Service, or AAWS) for Drupal. You can install this and right away you have an Amazon Associates Store. Get yourself an Associates ID and then all purchases made through your store will result in a commission going to you. Allows searching, provides product pages, and manages a shopping cart.
* 31 October 2010: Amazon API has removed support for customer reviews, so they have been removed from the templates and related support. If you were using Customer Reviews, you'll have to rework your templates. See #905200: Customer reviews no longer in Amazon API (amazon_store).
Seeking co-maintainer(s)! Are you using Amazon Store? I currently don't have it deployed anywhere, so it's not getting enough love from me. Contact me if you're interested in helping with this module.
* Amazon module.
* You must have PHP5.2+
* Panels module. (The 1.x releases work with Panels 2, the 2.x releases work with Panels 3). If Panels is installed, there is a default amazon item detail page and multiple panel panes provided so you can customize it.
* If thickbox is enabled then you get large-size images when you click on a product image.
Some sites using Amazon Store: (Want yours listed? let me know.)
* Anime Mavens
* The Language Bear
* The Lawn Mower Site
* In the 2.x releases, the various Amazon locales are supported, but in 1.x only the US locale is supported.
* Integration with Amazon Module: If you use amazon module to display products, the links created will go to your store's product page instead of going to the Amazon purchase URL. You can use views of Amazon products or any technique you want.
Call for community contributions
This is a community project - it's sponsored/maintained by rfay but he doesn't even run a store of his own, and improvements/maintenance on this take a lot of time. Those of you who use it can help by:
* Improving the documentation for both Amazon Store and Amazon modules. Add recipes, template modifications, suggestions.
* Providing patches and improvements
* Helping build tests. Both this module and Amazon module need a Simpletest test suite.
* Sponsoring features and the Drupal 7 update (which is looming and a large project)
* If you have an interest in this project and want to become a comaintainer, please contact contact me.
Original development sponsored by Alonovo.com. The author is also available for consulting, modifications, and new features.
Related: amazon, Module, panels, Store, Project, releases, Associates, drupal, Product, Templates, Support, Removed, Customer, Reviews, Community, Products, supported, Features
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 153.6 KB
|More Similar Code|
AZ-One locates the Amazon store (com, ca, co.uk, de, fr, jp) closest to your visitor and changes the associate links on your site to direct the visitor to the right store. And that means more referral fees in your pocket!
The basic problem is that if the visitor clicks the associate link in the post, likes the product but orders it from another Amazon site, the associate won't get the referral fee. So it is beneficial to direct the...
The Amazon Niche Store plugin allows you to automatically display Amazon products on your blog. You just add a simple tag to a post or page, along with your Amazon Tracking ID, and the relevant keywords for the products to be displayed. You can...
This plugin not only automatically changes any Amazon link on your site to use your affiliate ID, but it also changes the link to point to the user's local Amazon store.
So if your visitor is visiting from the UK they'll get a link to...
For Drupal 6, you probably want to check the Amazon Store Module.
Amazon checkout module (Drupal 5 only at the moment) exposes an API that allows you to maintain a remote Amazon.com shopping cart on your site without dealing with the...
This project is an implementation of the Amazon Product Advertising API for Drupal 6. It's modular in design, with a central "Pure API" component that interacts with Amazon, and optional modules to handle expanded data for additional...
We are a leading ecommerce development company for the past 14 years. We have developed the latest product, affiliate ecommerce script based on our experience in this field and the feedback from our clients. We are capable to have control over the...
Cool and Elegant Design – Amazon Affiliate Store comes with cool, clean, and professional design. It is designed like professional online store. So, people probably will think that your site is your own online store and not affiliate store
Look at these following powerful features and you will know the reason why we recommend you to grab it and use it for your sites.
Cool and Elegant Design – Amazon Affiliate Store comes with cool, clean, and professional design. It is...
Amazon Affiliate Store Theme comes with cool, clean, and professional design. It is designed like professional online store. So, people probably will think that your site is your own online store and not affiliate store
Easy to Use
This script was created to utilize Amazon.com's Web Services to provide a real-time listing of books or other items on your site that provide links for your visitors to purchase these items from Amazon US, UK, DE, JP, FR or CA, using your...
|User Review for Amazon Store