ANIga gallery 0.50
File ID: 92582
ANIga gallery 0.50
File Size: 10.0 KB
ANIga gallery 0.50 Description
* manage and order your pictures in nested albums
* support for jpg, gif and png files
* upload pictures in zip file without FTP, in folder with FTP or with a form
* users can comment on each picture just like they do on posts (you can disable comments for albums)
* move, edit, delete albums and pictures (mass edit mode available)
* Add Picture Captions
* Userlevel based permissions for Categories, Albums and Pictures
* Multilanguage support (currently English - pot file included for your translation)
* pages render w3 valid
* pictures link either normal, as JS pop-up or with lightbox (if you have it installed)
* automatic thumbnail creation (square thumbnails with refelctions optional)
* layout by theme templates
* navigation with thumbnails
1. unzip the files to your ../wp-content/.. directory according to the structure in this package.
2. these folders need write access (CHMOD777):
* ../wp-content/plugins/ANIga/temp * ../wp-content/gallery/ * ../wp-content/gallery/00-gfx/ * ../wp-content/gallery/00-single/ 1. Do not forget to copy the theme template files to your current theme folder! If you are not using the default theme, adjust the files in the ../themes/default/ folder of this package to your current theme. 1. activate the plugin 1. complete installation by updating the options (Dashboard->ANIga->Options) 1. If you want to use the sidebar functions (Random Picture, etc) take a look at the sidebar-example.php for the correct use of the functions.
Related: Theme, Files, Pictures, Folder, albums, Thumbnails, Picture, Package, current, Functions, Support, Random, Structure, Folders, chmod, Access, Write, Directory, Scripts, Gallery
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
PHP Lightbox Photo Gallery Software digital image hosting asset management php stock library, online proofing script provides photographers, artists and artisans an affordable solution to displaying and selling their work online. Art galleries, sell stock photo library, artisan, photographer and professional visual artist. IPTC support enabled
ES Flash XML Images Compare Gallery is a great way to present pictures and photos on your web site and sell them. It has lots of useful such features as two viewing panes to compare photos and choose more suitable for you, zoom effects to see...
Image Gallery is a nice looking and easy to use gallery with slideshow preview and image descriptions. It is a great script that can be easily integrated into any web site. Easy to install - a plain text file is used to manage your gallery images....
Photo gallery with click-to-enlarge photos, fancy CSS3 rollover effects, and marked up with HTML5.
The gallery uses a 3D panes effect. Every time a image is clicked, the front image comes towards the user and fades away, with the other images coming to the front.
The clicked image goes to the back of the pane.
Web Media Gallery is a dynamic Web interface to share and display photos, images and video. It is developped in PHP and uses XML to give information on documents.
The purpose of WebMG is to provide an easy to install and to use web tool...
1. This plug-in will create the Horizontal motion gallery on wordpress site.
2. The user can direct both the image scrolling direction and speed just by placing the mouse on either side of the image gallery.
3. Clicking on an image...
This plug-in will create the vertical scrolling image slideshow gallery at side sidebar widget.
1.Simple, simple, simple.
3.Widgets, so you can add pretty much anything.
4.Easy slideshow size...
The Flash Gallery plugin lets you turn your ordinary galleries into awesome image walls, with support for multiple albums per post, full screen viewing and slideshows.
It is especially usefull for when you have lots of images in a post,...
This plugin can create a photo gallery or menu with a fisheye-style display using Dojo Toolkit Ajax. A dock style can have horizontal or vertical gallery. *Now you can set the background image for the gallery. *Now you can add a fisheye widget up...
|User Review for ANIga gallery