ApexSQL Edit 1.1
File ID: 75874
ApexSQL Edit 1.1
File Size: 21.2 MB
ApexSQL Edit 1.1 Description
Description: ApexSQL Edit is a powerful IDE especially designed for advanced SQL Server developers including integration with source control, Intelliprompt, sql formatting, data editing and advanced features not found in other SQL IDEs like procedure/column Intellisense, Collapsing Regions, Snippet Editors and more. ApexSQL Edit has been modified to provide many new features, including support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005, centralized mapping, Object Explorer, code snippets, object notes, context sensitive options while editing such as What Is... ApexSQL Edit is a tool that is evolving rapidly with new features being added almost monthly. Scores of new features are going to be rolled out in the coming months which will make an already compelling software tool even better. Features
- Centralized Object Mapping repository. This feature allows groups to share object mappings in source code and automatically update mappings across group members
- Advanced copy provides sophisticated copying of query results and other grid output to HTML and a variety of customizable formats
- Object Explorer provides quick reference to object meta data (DDL, references, permissions, etc.) as well as allowing drill down to sub-level objects. This powerful new panel can be used in lieu of the tree view object browser or in tandem
- Code snippets--customizable xml based code snippets can be used to significantly improve coder productivity when adding boiler plate code. ApexSQL Edit snippets are dynamic (hot spots, built-in intellilist, etc.) and totally customizable (shortcuts, tooltips, enter key behavior)
- Scripts can now be run in "Test mode" which will automatically roll back scripts immediately after execution
- Script outlining with collapsible regions just like Visual Studio .NET
- Drag/drop of files into the editor
- Deployment Projects - use ApexSQL Edit to manage your deployment process from Visual Source Safe
- Disconnected Query Windows
- Source Control Mapping
- Hot keys for cycling through result windows
- Ability to backup a database from the editor
- Stored Procedure Unit Testing. ApexSQL Edit will allow you to easily create test plans for your stored procedures and execute a set of tests with the click of a button, getting back pass/fail results with the error messages you provide
- Statement Logging to allow all statements executed by the editor to be logged in a database with relevant information
- Exporting to HTML
- Table, Procedure, Column and Column Value Intellisense
- XML Queries
- Drill down and around
- Quick Info allows the user to get more information about particular values from a result set without having to execute a separate query
- Custom SQL Formatting
- ApexSQL Edit provides several different means to save and print results. ApexSQL Edit will save results as XML, CSV, and HTML
- Visual interface for Table Join navigation
- Quick Query - allows you to simply select a table and then enter values for any number of columns in the table and retrieve the results very quickly
- Auto-Replacement - You can define your own custom replacement tokens
- Custom Context Menus - means for the user to add their own context menus to Tables, Columns, Stored Procedures, and soon to Databases to execute custom actions
- Multiple Connection Execute - execute a SQL statement against multiple connections simultaneously with resultsets from all sources returning to the results set window.
- View images stored in the database in image fields directly from the editor
- SQL Server Reporting Services Integration - Report Explorer, Create Report, View Report Queries and View Reports
- With Custom Commands users have the ability to define their own commands that can be executed within the query window
- Provide context sensitive information about database objects in the system catalogs
- Integrate with SCC to to check in/out directly from the editor
- Object Notes provides the developer with the ability to create short notes attached to objects in the database such as tables, views, procedures, functions, and triggers
- Resultset Filtering and Grouping - allows resultsets returned to the editor to be grouped and filtered directly in the result grid
- Edit data within a table directly in the editor
Related: Apexsql, Editor, results, Database, Features, Object, Execute, directly, Context, Explorer, Snippets, Report, Objects, result, Information, Visual, Custom, ApexSQL Edit 1 1
File Size: 21.2 MB
|More Similar Code|
Multi-Edit 8 is the only 32-bit source-code editor you need. Fully customizable, it ships with extensive multi-language support including Delphi, C++, Pascal, and Java, IDE Integration and 32-bit SCC API VCS Integration. Develop websites with Integrated FTP and support for HTML, ASP, PERL, Java and Embedded Scripting. Run compilers and other tools in the background. Cut keystrokes with language-specific Smart Indenting, Template Editing, and...
ApexSQL Code is a Rapid Application Development (RAD) Code Generation tool for MicrosoftÂ« SQL Servere 7 or 2000 that enables you to automatically generate thousands of lines of perfect ASP, VB, C#, SQL (and more) code in just seconds The key...
ApexSQL Diff implements a state of the Art solution to the most complex database comparison scenarios including many unique features like Diff codes, RegEx object filters, Project Wizards and much more
Compare your SQL Databases in...
ApexSQL Log has the ability to read online logs, detached logs and log backups.Audit SQL Server and Recover Lost Data in one incredibly versatile tool!
- ApexSQL Log is a powerful Microsoft SQL Server log auditing and recovery tool that...
This script lets a webdesigner place designed editable areas throughout a new or existing "php" website. These are called "Edit-Points". This allows users to "simply" edit content throughout the site without touching...
An alternative "Edit Page" list design. Makes it easier to get an overview of the page list. Just activate, nothing else.
1. Upload edit-page-list-design.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Allows users with 'administer users' permission and a role (specified in 'Access control') to edit and/or delete other users with a specified role.
If the user being edited has multiple roles, the user doing the editing must have...
This module integrates the Java-based edit-on Pro WYSIWYG editor
This is currently something of a first draft. A fair bit of functionality still needs to be added to this module, e.g. image upload.
Note that edit-on Pro is a...
This tiny module adds more granular permissions in order to let users edit a node's Authored by and/or Authored on field (without them being granted the all-powerful administer nodes permission).
This module has been superseded by...
Domain user edit is used to restrict access to edit users to only let users with the 'administer users' permission AND assigned to the same domain, using the Domain module, to edit the user.
To by-pass this restriction, you can assign...
|User Review for ApexSQL Edit