Description: ATSlog software provides a handy web-oriented interface for viewing and analysing calls for various types of PBX (Private Branch eXchange) models. The program is GNUWare, distributed under the GPL license, and is completely open-source.
At present the program operates successfully with Panasonic, Samsung, Hybrex, Siemens, LG, and Alcatel PBX models. If your particular type of PBX is not supported yet, we can add this functionality.
- Flexible date interval inquiring.
- Two-side data processingd-deOCL from both external lines switched to the PBX and internal phones.
- Diversification according to the call typesd-deOCL urbain calls, trunk calls (interurbain and international), incoming and outgoing, cell calls.
- Coloring differentiation for different kinds of calls.
- Multiuser abonnee interface; only the information on their personal call is displayed.
- Assotiating internal phone numbers with the names of the abonnees.
- Assotiating external phone lines with phone numbers.
- Data export into Excel format.
- Multilanguage support. Adding new languages is easy.
- Tunable multipage output.
- Sorting according to the table slopes headers (direct or reverse order).
- Print preview.
- Caching SQL requests, which essentially speeds up processing.
Related: calls, Phone, Models, internal, Program, assotiating, numbers, External, Lines, Interface, outgoing, coloring, differentiation, abonnees, Excel, Export, displayed, Names, atslog 2 1 1
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 614.4 KB