Aurigma Uploader for Imagefield 6.x-2.0
File ID: 101091
Aurigma Uploader for Imagefield 6.x-2.0 Description
Description: The Aurigma Uploader for Imagefield module integrates the commercial Aurigma Image Uploader with Drupal. Multiple images are uploaded in a single batch into a multiple imagefield.
6.x-1.x supports version 5 of the uploader.
6.x-2.x supports version 6 of the uploader.
6.x-2-dev now adds ajax loading of images
For an open source java uploader see JIFUpload. Please try it!
- Selection of content type used.
- Selection of imagefield field used.
- Size of the uploader on the page.
- Aurigma parameters may also be entered manually in the module's admin page.
- Allows batch image uploading to imagefield.
- Set image descriptions in the uploader and/or the imagefiled.
- Deletions are handled by imagefield and filefield.
- Image types are limited to jpg, gif, png.
- FileField Paths enhances the file path options provided by Token. Without Token images are saved in the default files directory.
- With ImageCache thumbnails and other sizes can be created automatically.
- You will need to copy ImageUploaderX.cab, ImageUploaderX.jar and iuembed.js into the aurigma module folder, where X is the major version number of the uploader.
- See INSTALL.txt
- The look of the uploader is configurable via its parameters, which you can enter in the module's admin page.
- The uploader is enclosed in a div. The id is field_yourfieldname-applet.
- Theming of images after uploading is up to you.
- The to-do list includes ahah or ajax loading of newly uploaded images. Also, add support for more than one imagefield per node form.
- For now, the module only works with images, although the uploader itself is capable of much more.
- Development was sponsored by Darren Rush of DLR Research: darrenrush.com.
Related: Supports, Version, aurigma, Images, Uploader, imagefield, Multiple, Loading, uploader dev, Batch, Single, Image, Commercial, drupal, uploaded, Module, integrates
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
Aurigma Image Uploader for ASP.NET
Have you ever wished you could upload a group of images at once to an imagefield? The jUpload for Imagefield module (jifupload) integrates the JUpload Java applet with the ImageField module for CCK. Multiple images are uploaded in a single batch...
This is a helper module for ImageField. When uploading multiple images for imagefields with multi-values, this module adds the ability to upload multiple images in zip files instead of individually.
You must have Zip support...
A simple command-line uploader for http://bayimg.com.
This is a helper module for ImageField. When uploading multiple images for imagefields with multi-values or inside of a multi-group, this module adds the ability to upload multiple images in zip files OR with an html5 multiple upload field instead...
Aurigma Image Uploader is a complete solution, supporting a wide range of websites for allowing your visitors to upload images easily and quickly. It is ideal for integration into any type of website such as an online photo sharing service,...
Aurigma Image Uploader Flash is a Flash-based sibling of ActiveX/Java Aurigma upload product. Ideal for web 2.0 sites with more casual users, Flash uploader makes photo uploading quick and user-friendly.
While it does not offer the...
ES Simple Uploader is a very small and simple non-MySql password protected file upload script. You can select upload dir, set its password and upload file. No need any tools or databases.
ES Simple Uploader is a PHP based file upload...
UPU (UGiA PHP Uploader) is a file uploader which allows you upload files to web server with no size limit in php.
With UPU, you can monitor the uploading status with a progress bar. UPU supports multiple files upload mixed with common...
The ImageField Tokens module extends the default functionality of ImageField module by adding the ability to use node tokens in the ALT and Title text.
* Configurable ALT and Title text now use node tokens instead...
|User Review for Aurigma Uploader for Imagefield
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.