Description: AZ-One locates the Amazon store (com, ca, co.uk, de, fr, jp) closest to your visitor and changes the associate links on your site to direct the visitor to the right store. And that means more referral fees in your pocket!
The basic problem is that if the visitor clicks the associate link in the post, likes the product but orders it from another Amazon site, the associate won't get the referral fee. So it is beneficial to direct the visitor to the Amazon site that he would most likely buy from.
If you have for example created a link to Amazon.com in your post and you have a visitor from Europe, the plugin will change the Amazon.com link to Amazon.co.uk or some other European site (de, fr). The plugin supports directing visitor's to Amazon com, ca, fr, de, co.uk and jp. There are 234 countries in the plugin's database and you can choose which Amazon store is shown to a visitor from each of those countries.
1. Upload AZ-One folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Go to the Options menu and choose AZ-One.
4. Install country and IP address information to the database. It is recommended that you choose one file at a time and press the Update options button. After you have succesfully installed a file, it disappears from the install list.
5. Add your Amazon associate IDs. There are 6 stores available: com, co.uk, ca, de, fr and jp. Fill in your IDs. If you dond-deOaot have all the IDs, you can clear the field. Visitors from that stored-deOaos area will be shown the original link in the post.
6. The last section is for country configuration. You can select the approriate store for every country listed in the database.
Related: Visitor, amazon, associate, Store, Country, azone, Plugin, choose, Database, shown, Direct, amazoncom, Referral, Address, locates, Information, recommended, Options, Update
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB