BackType Connect 0.2.5
File ID: 103225
BackType Connect 0.2.5 Description
Description: The BackType Connect WordPress plugin finds conversations related to your content and allows you to display the associated comments inline with your own. Existing conversations about your content taking place across the web can now be displayed right on your blog for your visitors to read and respond to. It works on top of your existing WordPress comments, both threaded and non-threaded.
Currently, we support conversations from:
* Twitter d-deOCt tweets that link your posts
* FriendFeed d-deOCt on the entries for your posts
* Digg d-deOCt on the submissions for your posts
* Reddit d-deOCt on the submissions for your posts
* Hacker News d-deOCt on the submissions for your posts
* Other blogs d-deOCt whenever someone links one of your posts
The plugin is highly customizable. You can:
* Specify which sources you want to include comments from
* Add a summary to the top of your comments section, which shows the number of comments from each source
* Specify whether you would like BackType Connect comments to be displayed at the end of the comments section, or mixed with the rest of your comments
Note: It is recommended that you backup your database before installing
1. Download the plugin
2. Unzip the plugin and upload the backtype-connect directory to /wp-content/plugins/
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
4. Configure the plugin through the 'Settings' > 'BackType Connect' menu option
5. Click the 'Enable' button to start importing comments
Related: Comments, Plugin, posts, conversations, submissions, Wordpress, displayed, Section, backtype, Connect, Content, summary, recommended, Backup, Database, commentsinstallation
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 307.2 KB
|More Similar Code|
The BTCNew WordPress plugin finds conversations related to your content and allows you to display the associated comments inline with your own. Existing conversations about your content taking place across the web can now be displayed right on your blog for your visitors to read and respond to. It works on top of your existing WordPress comments, both threaded and non-threaded.
Currently, we support conversations from:
This widget displays a list of most tweeted posts in your sidebar
* The title of the widget [default="Most Tweeted Posts"]
* The number of Tweeted posts displayed can be configured [default=5]
* You can configure...
A module that allows you to not to repeat yourself (DRY) while writing typical PyGTK constructions (an object containing PyGTK widgets with its methods servicing widget events) by calling connect() automatically. See docstring.
CONNECT 4 Game is a single player game with a small source code. The graphics are interesting and the source code is very small.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: HOW TO CONNECT A WEBCAM WITH MATLAB (narration in Spanish).
A version of Connect Four written in MATLAB. The computer is driven by a reasonably intelligent algorithm (but not perfect). Click on "Info" for details on how to play.
PHP Direct Connect bot library is a PHP library to facilate the creation of bots that communicate with Direct Connect hubs (DC , DCGUI etc.).
It supports private messaging, main chat and interception of search terms.
Simple Facebook Connect is a series of plugins that let you add any sort of Facebook Connect functionality you like to a WordPress blog. This lets you have an integrated site without a lot of coding, and still letting you customize it exactly the...
Altos Connect registration widget for WordPressdlTÂ«.
Plays the game 'Connect Four' where you play against the computer. The aim of the game is to get four pieces in a row either diagonally or horizontally. The tiles can be images (or colored tiles) that can be themed to your site. The game is...
|User Review for BackType Connect
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.