Description: The BBC World Service widget can be added to WordPress theme that supports widgets (most do). It is also available for a number of other platforms, including iGoogle, Adobe Air, Mac Dashboard, Vista Sidebar, Opera Widgets and Netvibes. To find out more, click the '+' button in the widget, or visit the BBC World Service Widget home page.
The BBC World Service Widget is available in various languages including - Turkish, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese (Brasil), Vietnamese, Hindi, Indonesia, Bangla, Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Chinese, UKChina, Learning English, Swahili, Somali, Nepali and Hausa.
WordPress is available in many languages. When the widget is first installed, it will attempt to find BBC content to match the language of your WordPress installation (it checks the WPLANG property in your wp-config.php file).
1. Download the plugin to your computer and unzip it
2. Upload the full /bbc-world-service-widget plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site
3. Activate the plugin through your 'Plugins' admin panel
4. Add the widget to a sidebar in the 'Widgets' admin panel
5. Edit the widget language in the admin panel, if required
Related: Widget, Admin, Panel, World, Plugin, Service, Wordpress, Languages, Language, including, somali, checks, swahili, wplang, Property, Installation, nepali, installed
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB