Beehive Forum 0.8.4
File ID: 91134
Beehive Forum 0.8.4
File Size: 2.0 MB
Beehive Forum 0.8.4 Description
Description: Beehive Forum is an open-source project for creating a high-configurable frame-based discussion forum.
- All the regular features of forums:
- Reply-to-user or reply-to-thread posting.
- Subscribe to topics, or just mark High Interest
- E-mail notification of post replies to you.
- Complete PM (Private Message) system.
- File Attachments.
- Flexible searching system.
- Optional guest access.
- Optional stats to show active users, total posts, etc.
- Ignore folders and topics you don't wish to read.
- Multiple forum system, with a single userbase and per-forum options.
- Accessibility support:
- Easy-to-use frame-based layout.
- Multiple style options, including dyslexia support.
- I18N multiple language support, allowing a variety of languages to be used.
- Various features unique to Beehive:
- Powerful HTML posting, without security risks.
- Advanced word-filtering facility.
- Polls, including upto 20 options, anonymous voting or public ballots, and more.
- Word Filter with Perl-compatible Regular Expression parsing.
- Lite Version, for use with PDAs and some mobile phones.
- Links section, for a forum-wide favourites list.
- Extendable user profiles:
- Allows any number of configurable fields.
- Users can opt-in to a 'Forthcoming Birthdays' list.
- Flexible relationships system:
- Ability to ignore users posts, or signatures.
- Ability to define 'friends', and easily see their threads.
- Complete Ignore feature, for blocking a user out entirely.
- Full, easy to use admin tools:
- List possible aliases for each user.
- Ban by user or IP address.
- Delete all posts by a user.
- Create sticky threads.
- Style-creator, to create new styles.
- Comprehensive user permissions.
- Folders can be made no-polls or polls only.
- Logs of all admin activities.
- Optional gzip encoding of output, to save bandwidth.
- And a lot of other little handy features.
Related: System, optional, Options, Support, Features, posts, ignore, Users, Admin, flexible, framebased, Multiple, beehive, including, ability, Complete, Threads, topics, Posting, fields
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 2.0 MB
|More Similar Code|
The barebones definition of a forum is the ability for people to start threads and reply to other people's threads. However, most forum software provides considerably more than this. Most forum software allows more than one forum to be created. These forums are containers for threads started by the community. Depending on the permissions of community members as defined by the board's administrator, they can post replies to existing threads and...
Many sites neither need nor want a complex forum, but want instead an easy way for users to communicate. This simplistic, bare-bones Joomla! 1.5 native forum component is the "simplest forum" possible while still providing useful...
Poker Forum Hand Posting Script provides you at last a great simple way to post your poker hands on a poker forum and make it look like a proper post and not just plain text.
Just add your text information in the textbox below and...
Originally created for my Coulee Region forums, Advanced Forum builds on and enhances Drupal's core forum module. When used in combination with other Drupal contributed modules, many of which are automatically used by Advanced Forum, you can...
Allows administrator to set up automatic purging of forum posts by date.
e.g. delete Classifieds forum posts older than two months.
If a post has a comment more recent than the delete threshold, it won't be deleted.
This module changes your forum administration page to allow you to set forums private. You can control what user roles can view, edit, delete, and post to each forum. You can also give each forum a list of users who have administrative access on...
More Styles for Advanced Forum, compatible with the current 6.1.x release. Created by Rufzeichen Webdesign.
Advanced Forum is a great module. Over Time, Michelle has built a nice theme layer, and it is completely pluggable. So Styles (or say...
Ruby-on-rails forum software akin to phpbb or drupal. Has a clean and simple design. Provides private messaging, user blogs, users tracking, multiples forums, static files, rich display of threaded-discussion and other features.
Action's ASP Forum offers a forum for ASP,DHTML,and others.
ADN Forum is a powerful message board script containing unique forums to post topics for online discussions. This PHP message board is supported by a powerful MySQL backend and allows users to post messages, reply for the posted topics, customize...
|User Review for Beehive Forum