C4F Textarea Toolbar 1.0
File ID: 97132
C4F Textarea Toolbar 1.0 Description
With C4F Textarea Toolbar installed on your blog you and your readers will live a hassle-free comment's writing experience being able to really insert emoticons and formatting markup in place without getting your cursor thrown at the end of the text or your text bumped up and the like.
* Options Panel in Administration
* Ability to choose between the display of either markup buttons, smiley buttons or both
* Ability to reset C4F Textarea Toolbar to its default values or delete the database entry completely
* C4F Textarea Toolbar works both with the WordPress hook that is below the comments' textarea in most themes, or by including a simple call in your template as we strongly recommend (this automatically overrides the hook call)
C4F Textarea Toolbar is the first plugin written by the Code4Fun Team, if you find it useful and would like to help, please consider a contribution to the Code4Fun Project.
C4F Textarea Toolbar installation is extremely easy:
1. Download the plugin, unpack it and upload the whole "c4f-textarea-toolbar" folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate C4F Textarea Toolbar through the "Plugins" menu in the Administration Panel
3. Place <?php C4F_TextareaToolbar(); ?> in your template (Optional but Recommended)
* To avoid the plugin's function to be called (resulting in an error) when you disable the plugin, you might want to include the function using a conditional statement as in the following example: <?php if (function_exists("C4F_TextareaToolbar")) C4F_TextareaToolbar(); ?>
4. Check the options' page in your Administration Panel to configure C4F Textarea Toolbar
Optional for advanced users
You can set up C4F Textarea Toolbar also through parameters in an array inside the function call. The function accepts the following parameters:
* showhat (defines which toolbar is displayed)
* credit (defines if the credit line is displayed)
The credit parameter accepts a true/false value, while the showhat parameter accepts three values:
* all (displays both toolbars)
* only_controls (displays only the markup toolbar)
* only_smilies (displays only the emoticon toolbar)
Here are a few examples of how the parameters can be defined inside the function:
1. <?php C4F_TextareaToolbar(array("showhat" => "only_smilies", "credit" => true)); ?>
2. <?php $params = array("showhat" => "only_controls", "credit" => false); C4F_TextareaToolbar($params); ?>
Note that by using parameters inside the function you will override the option panel's settings.
Related: Toolbar, Textarea, vascript, Markup, written, Buttons, Cursor, emoticons, code fun, Comments, Insert, Plugin, ability, Wordpress, Simple, Delete, Database, Entry
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 20.5 KB
|More Similar Code|
BabbleBoard comes with what you'd expect from a bulletin board package - forums, sub-forums, private messages, member groups, moderator options etc. etc. but we thought we'd throw in a few extras that we feel makes BabbleBoard stand out from the crowd...
- Unlimited Forums - Create as many forums and sub-forums as you like with BabbleBoard, we impose no limits to the amount you can have.
- Search Engine Friendly...
The Common Toolbar Set is a complete set of high quality Windows XP icons, containing the most often used images, such as file functions (create, open, save), printing and navigation. These images can be used in any application and form the basis...
WIN32API Toolbar code is an example of how to use the WM_NOTIFY message to give tooltips when the mouse hovers over a button in a toolbar. (Also shows toolbar creation).
This script controls a maximum textarea input amount and updates a counter with how many characters are left.
Dynamic fix will allow you to use this script in multiple textbDynamic f;/p>
The first buttons set of this toolbar allows to get rid of the annoying blank margins between axis and figure limits. The second buttons set allows selecting the exact figure size (width and height) in order for the figure to exactly fit in a...
SHORTSTOOL Browse through User Shortcut Toolbar
To extend the desktop facilities such as shortcuts and command history browsing when JAVA Vitrual machine is not running Works with compiled standalone version/guiSometimes...
The Gigya Toolbar increases your blog's traffic and provides an opprtunity to make extra revenues:
* Get return traffic when users share and tweet from the toolbar.
* Supports 80 social destinations including Facebook, Twitter,...
Smilies Themer Toolbar provides a toolbar to easily add custom smilies to comments.
It also integrates into tinyMCE, the rich text editor that you use when you write the posts.
It integrates with Smilies Themer plugin, and...
Static Toolbar displays a static toolbar in the bottom of the page, which may contain last posts, rss feed, search engine, social network and sharing links.
1. Upload static-toolbar directory to the...
WordPress Toolbar (supports WPMU since v 2.2) is a unique plugin which automatically enables a toolbar for all outgoing links from your blog post, similar to stumbleupon or facebook toolbar. You can customize the widgets that will show up on the...
|User Review for C4F Textarea Toolbar