CtrlCAD source code C++ 220.127.116.11
File ID: 53289
CtrlCAD source code C++ 18.104.22.168 Description
Description: CtrlCAD is a 2D source code cad for C++.It is the starting point to build your own customized drawing applications. The library is furnished in source code formats for c++
More then 1000 functions,well documented with a lot of examples.
- Supported formats: AutoCAD DWG/ DXF format.
- Pages, Layers, Linetypes, Blocks, TextStyles, PointStyles, Multi-line Styles (parallel lines), Selection Sets.
- Graphics objects: Points, Lines, Sub-classed Polylines, Circles, Arcs, Ellipses, Rectangles, Text, Block
Insertions, Raster Images, Hatches.
- Vectorization of raster images
- A unique ID for each graphical object facilitates external database referencing.
- Access to all the properties of any object, either programmatically or via dialogs.
- Zoom capabilities allowing you to view the entire drawing or any desired part of it.
- Mouse Wheel supports real-time Zoom and Pan.
- Print Preview.
- Command window to insert command by keywords.
- Advanced user interface
- Layers and Blocks management
- Model and Layout space
- Uses Autocad style print (.CTB and .STB files)
- Boolean operations between polygons
- Edit operations: Copy, Move, Rotate, Scale, Mirror, Array,Explode, Erase, Join. Single objects can be edited by moving their control points (grips).
- Event-driven mechanism that allows for application control of the user's actions with a drawing.
- Supports Windows TTF fonts and AutoCAD SHP fonts.
- Supports AutoCAD hatch patterns (PAT) and linetypes (LIN).
- Unlimited Undo-Redo
- Easy localization to any language.
Related: Vector, source code graphics, Library, Cad, Gis, Cam, Cnc, Dxf, Dwg, drawings, Maps, Component, Dll, Ocx, Activex, Delphi, visual basic
O/S:3.1, Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005
File Size: 2.3 MB
|More Similar Code|
Portable Source Code (C/C++ programming language) that provides multi-platform portability for data types (numeric, conditional, etc.). Types like 'unsigned 32 bits int', 'boolean expression', etc. all are part of this package.No libraries, just headers.
sourcecode2html is a html generator highlight for your source code (ruby, python, rhtml, c).
CPP-2-HTML is a DOS command-line utility that formats C++ source code into HTML pages. It uses an external Cascading Style Sheet, "cpp.css" so that the user may set up any formatting/coloring choices.
Now, you can quick-search for function and tag names in any C source code without any pre-built documentation. The program uses exuberant-ctags generated tag database file. You can search for functions, structs, etc
Accounting source code for Delphi. Databases supported are Firebird 1.5 and Interbase 6.5. Reportbuilder is used for the report engine. Reasonably priced for C/S! Multiple currency, GL, AP, AR, Job Costing and Inventory. More features planned...
Find it EZ Source Code Analysis is the first and most comprehensive universal n-tier software source code search engine available. Find it EZ provides direct and dynamic scanning of relational databases ( schema, data and SQL code ), including...
PHPSCH is php based source code syntax highlighter. It supports php, c++, c#, java, delphi, css, html, mysql. You can change the default syntax colors with yours. project page: www.ibonette.com/phpsch-source-code-highlighter-kaynak-kod-renklendirici
Practiline Source Code Line Counter is a powerful source code line count software for developers and project managers. Ability to count code lines, comment lines and mixed code/comment lines in single files as well as entire directories. Preset...
.Net Decompiler that decompiles/disassembles .Net assemblies and build code flow diagrams from MSIL (MS Intermediate Language) binary format to well-formed and optimized source code (6 languages: MSIL, C#, VB.NET, Delphi.Net J# and managed C++)....
|User Review for CtrlCAD source code C++
ganesh mapari gave "Excellent" rating
||02 October, 2012 10:56
Project is very good that fulfill my all requirements