Custom Single Post Templates Manager 1.1
File ID: 102542
Custom Single Post Templates Manager 1.1 Description
Description: Custom Single Post Templates Manager is a plugin that enables you to configure and manage up to 20 custom single post templates. It's for people who want posts from certain categories to have their own unique display. You have to design the template the way you want it to look of course. The plugin just allows you to manage your templates separately from your theme so that if you switch from one theme to another you won't need to write new filter functions for each new theme. You'll only need to setup the template files then tell the plugin where to find the files and which category should be filtered using which file.
Backup your WordPress database and files before you install or update.
<!--QuoteBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->1. Upload the folder custom-single-post-templates-manager with its contents to wp-content/plugins/
2. Activate the plugin
3. Create a folder "single" in your theme folder
4. Duplicate your theme single.php file, naming it something unique. Modify the duplicated file to create your custom template. Upload the file to the "single" folder.
5. Go to your dashboard under "Appearance" look for and click on the link "Custom Single Post Templates Manager"
6. Under "Custom Single Post Templates Manager Category Selection" select which category should use the custom single template you just created to display single posts.
7. Under "Single Post View Template Files" enter the name of the file you just created. Include the .php extension
Repeat steps 4 - 7 as needed to create and manage up to 20 custom single post template<!--spoiler_text_end--><!--/dp_spoiler-->s.
To create Custom Category Templates:
<!--QuoteBegin--><!--QuoteEBegin-->1. Duplicate your theme acrhive.php file, naming it something unique. Modify the duplicated file to create your custom category template. Upload the file to the "single" folder.
2. Go to your dashboard under "Appearance" look for and click on the link "Custom Single Post Templates Manager"
3. Under "Custom Single Post Templates Manager Category Selection" select which category should use the custom archives template you just created to display single posts.
4. Under "Category Archives View Template" enter the name of the file you just created. Include the .php extension
Repeat steps 1 - 4 as needed to create and manage up to 20 custom category templates.<!--spoiler_text_end--><!--/dp_spoiler-->
As long as there are no conflicts with other plugins or your theme Custom Single Post Templates Manager should now be functioning.
Related: quotappearancequot, Click, dashboard, Create, quotcustom, managerquot, Select, selectionquot, Category, duplicated, modify, Plugin, activate, wpcontentplugins, quotsinglequot, Folder
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
The Show Future Posts on Single Post was developed to provide two basic functions:
* Displays future/scheduled posts on single.php(Single Post Template)
* Enables comments for future/scheduled posts
Display single post from url on sidebar widget.
This plugin maintained on GitHub.
Display single post from url on sidebar widget.
You can customize HTML output.
You can customize default HTML...
This plugin replaces the default tags edittor of WordPress with Ultra Post Tags Manager has more features, better and help you manage your tags and choose the tags you need easily.
Why do you need Ultra Post Tags Manager?
Counts the total number of words in all posts or the number of words in a single post.
1. Upload post-word-count.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins'...
After installing and activating the plugin, XML files are generated simply by visiting a single post in a browser. Basically, the file generates each time someone looks at a specific post (not an index or archive page), so the XML is updating each...
This is a simple plugin, that enables the admin to correlate a tag to a single post or page. The pluging will also modify the way tag lists and clouds are generated, so the tags comes links to the post selected.
Default post ID 0 will...
The Featured Post Widget is a customizable multiwidget, that displays a single post in the widget area. You can decide, whether or not the post thumbnail is displayed, whether the post title is above or beneath the thumbnail and a couple of more...
This plugin enable a feature that you can use mouse gestures to navigate to the next post or previous post or the home page when on a single post just like mouse gesture in Gmail.
Be aware that this plugin may not work in a browser...
This plugin allows plugging HTML or a result of evaluating PHP code as a footer after the post body in the single post display window. This is very useful when e.g. adding Google Ads to your blog. The HTML fragment is added enclosed in a DIV HTML...
This wordpress plugin (Widget) will be shown as widget when visitors are viewing a single post. Otherwise, it wont be there. It contains a list of titles from the same category the visitor is viewing the post from, so the visitor is able to...
|User Review for Custom Single Post Templates Manager
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.