Description: DATAPTURE is a Framework library, written in PHP, that gives to developeres the ability to develop database driven web sites with a minimum of programming knowledges. Currently it uses plain PHP and MySQL, and doesn't have dependencies from other packages.
- Object Oriented Database system that simlifies common database operations such query search. updating and deleting. Also improves the manner of managing database resources.
- Utilities for managing formulary data and session data, organizing the incomming data in object structures. You can treat the request and session variables as composed objects.
- State of formularies can be stored in session automatically.
- Template rendering, based on PHP plattform.
- Widgets, that simplifies the building of user interfaces.
- Automatic generation of formularies, recognizing the structure of table records and using data type schema information for then generating specialized formularies.
Related: formularies, Database, session, Managing, state, Objects, stored, Template, Automatically, composed, Request, incomming, Organizing, Object, Structures, Rendering, treat, variables, plattform
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 3.2 MB