DatePicker JS 4.6b
File ID: 77067
DatePicker JS 4.6b Description
Description: The DatePicker lets users easily select valid dates from a dropdown calendar. No need to worry about date formats, by picking dates it's always correct.
- Dates can be specified in many ways:
- Type into the date field.
- Pick one in the calendar.
- Use your mouse wheel or cursor up/down keys to change the current date:
- In/over the year input field
- In/over the date field. If it does not have focus, the day changes. If it has focus, it matters where the cursor currently stands. If it's for example in the month part, it changes the month. Note: mouse wheel is an ie-only feature.
- Use API functions:
- yourPicker.setDateByChunks(year, month, day)
- Validation of typed in dates - eg 2001/02/29 won't be accepted. Knows leap years.
- Works with pre-1970 dates (no unix-style limitation). Only the weekdays are not known for those dates.
- Allowed input formats are: American mm/dd/yyyy (12/31/2003), European dd.mm.yyyy (31.12.2003) and ISO yyyy-mm-dd (2003-12-31).
- Display format can be one of american, european or iso (default).
- Language support (currently en/de/fr, create your own).
- Supports Skins. In addition: the style and colors can be highly customized by color names and/or css classes.
- Compatibility: Old and non-js browsers will still have the input field, but no picker. They can still type in dates.
- Define the allowed date range
- Lots of settings and API methods.
Related: Dates, Field, Month, Input, Wheel, Mouse, Cursor, it039s, inover, focus, Calendar, Formats, default, European, American, Supports, Language
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 51.2 KB
|More Similar Code|
And since it is it's own .js file, it's easy to use the code on every page of your site. Currently only validates text, numbers and e-mail addresses.
It is also compatible with all major web browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera, Fire Fox and more.
DHTML_LAYER.JS can be used by the users to create a hiding effect over specific contents on their web page by implementing an API. This can be as much useful for the personal and confidential usage since it covers the loaded content by a layer to...
Webspace Friendly Js Gallery Generator! is a multi-platform compatible script that allows you to Just type i.e. http://www.adatepe.de/ebay/[1-6].jpg for all 6 images, choose your color and ready ;-). it's very webspace friendly, cause only one...
The timepicker addon adds a timepicker to jQuery UI Datepicker, thus the datepicker and slider components (jQueryUI) are required for using any of these. In addition all datepicker options are still available through the timepicker addon.
My jQuery datepicker is a jQuery plugin which allows you to easily add d-deDUdate pickerd-deDt calendars to you HTML forms. These calendars make it much quicker, easier and less error prone for people to input certain types of dates.
CSS customizations can be applied to the calendar to fit any web design scheme.
This plugin forms the basis for the jQuery UI Datepicker. It is made available as a separate plugin since the UI team desired simplified functionality for...
|User Review for DatePicker JS