Description: DOMjudge is an automated judge system to run programming contests. It provides a mechanism to submit problem solutions (a C-program) and (web)interfaces for teams, the jury and the general public.
DOMjudge is meant to be used in programming contests like the ACM ICPC programming contests, where teams are on-site and there is a fixed problem set and timeframe. It is not meant for on-line submissions like the UVA on-line judge.
Key aspects include:
- Lightweight, depends on standard software to do its task
- Webinterface for portability and simplicity
- Scalable: distributed judging is easy
- Modular system for plugging in languages/compilers
- Features rejudging, clarifications, detailed submission/judging info
- Designed with security in mind
- Has been used in live contests
- Compatible with ICPC Validator Standard
- It's Open Source, Free Software
Related: Contests, Programming, Online, Problem, System, meant, teams, modular, Features, languagescompilers, plugging, Distributed, portability, webinterface, simplicity, scalable, rejudging, judging, submissionjudging, Standard
O/S:Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 1.1 MB