dotConnect for SQLite 5.7
File ID: 147444
dotConnect for SQLite 5.7
File Size: 61.4 MB
dotConnect for SQLite 5.7 Description
Description: dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQConnect, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development. Key Features:
* Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design-time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, and much more.
* SQLite Advanced Features Support. dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness full capabilities of the SQLite server. dotConnect for SQLite supports such SQLite-specific features as user-defined functions, CEROD, SEE, and SQLiteCrypt extensions, and others.
* Optimized Code. dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and advanced data access algorithms.
* ORM Support. dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. dotConnect for SQLite supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1 and Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework 7), NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to SQLite)
* Sync Framework Support
* Entity Framework Core support is added
* Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) project templates for Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services (mapping wizards) in Visual Studio 2015 are supported
* Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is supported in SSIS DataFlow components dotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher. IDE compatibility: - Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 - Embarcadero Delphi Prism - CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
Related: sqlite, sqlite net, ado net, sqlite ado, sqlite odbc, sqlite data provider, sqlite provider, sqlite data access, sqlite connectivity, sqlite c#, sqlite vb net, asp net, entity framework, sqlite entity framework, code first migration
File Size: 61.4 MB
|More Similar Code|
dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider for SQLite that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing SQLite-based database applications.
dotConnect for SQLite offers both high performance native connectivity to the SQLite database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
dotConnect for SQLite introduces new approaches for designing application architecture,...
dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, it introduces...
SQLiteDBMS is a database management server for SQLite. It allows an sqlite3 process to be accessed via a TCP/IP network.
It provides Extended SQL, SSL, basic authentication, query caching, WebDAV, access control, and replication.
Extension for SQLite to create own functions in PL/SQL.
SQLite Database browser is a light GUI editor for SQLite databases, built on top of Qt. The main goal of the project is to allow non-technical users to create, modify and edit SQLite databases using a set of wizards and a spreadsheet-like interface.
SQLite Insider is a database manager for SQLite 3 databases. Easily create, design or administrate SQLite database files using Win GUI.
SQLite GUI is a simple userInterface for SQLite dB. You can create / open a dB and also can create, delete and update tables in the database. All the tables in a database are shown ingrid view. Data Types including BLOB are supported.
Devart Excel Add-in for SQLite allows you to use powerful Excel capabilities for processing and analysis of data from SQLite, instantly refresh the imported data from the data source, edit external data as usual excel spreadsheets and save data...
Devart ODBC Driver for SQLite provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access SQLite databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types...
ADO.NET 2.0/3.5 Provider for SQLite. Supports Full and Compact Framework, Entity Framework, complete with full Visual Studio 2005/2008 design-time support.
|User Review for dotConnect for SQLite