Emo Vote 1.2.1
File ID: 93313
Emo Vote 1.2.1 Description
Description: Emo Vote let's you encourage your users by letting them express their feelings by "emoting" rather than voting. Emoting is a fairly simple activity, just press the button that describes your feeling towards the post you just read.
Thanks to Mindpark and especially Joakim Jardenberg for sponsoring the development of this plugin. Without you this plugin wouldn't exist.
A few features listed below:
* Choose your own labels for each button.
* Drag 'n drop the buttons in your own order.
* Choose a unqiue question for each post, using WordPress custom fields, see FAQ for details.
* The buttons are fully customizeable using CSS.
* "Emote" by RSS.
* Sidebar widget.
* Emo Vote uses the same localization technique as the well-known function comments_popup_link(). Just replace the parameters according to your current locale, <?php emo_vote_display('No votes','One vote','% votes'); ?>.
# Installation :
1. Download the plugin zip file.
3. Upload the emo-vote/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
4. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
5. Navigate to Settings > Emo Vote and customize it as you wish.
6. Place <?php if (function_exists('emo_vote_display')) emo_vote_display('No votes', '1 vote', '% votes'); ?> (localize the strings be replacing the parameters according to your current locale) in your template, for instance in index.php and single.php.
Related: Plugin, Votes, choose, current, Buttons, Button, fphp, emo vote display, parameters, Locale, Wordpress, Vote, Localization, Widget, Installation, wellknown, Replace
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
Allows adding a vote up/down widget to any object like a content type, comments or taxonomy terms. Includes full support for interchangeable widgets via the widget API, and support for programming voting support on your own objects using the core module.
Stellar Vote is a multi-platform compatible script that allows user to change topic and answers. Each voter can only vote once. All votes are broken down into percentages.
Supercharged Image Vote is a multi-platform compatible advanced software program for webmasters to create a photo voting website. This generates thousands of ad views for the webmaster and a fun way for users to rate pictures or see how they rank...
Vote for IT! is a PHP script that provides functions to upgrade the rating manager on your sites. Implemented 'flood protection' works on poll inquiries and displays them on web pages. Templating system facilitates you to modify the result pages....
Vote Pro - Survey, Voting Solution is originated from perl programming that offers a range of facilities to upgrade your poll and polls result. It is fully template driven and has own CSS embedded layouts, skins to modify the poll appearance....
With Vote Servlet you can easily build and implement polls and surveys on your web site. You can design and implement this servlet only as a script that can save/review results by using your own HTML. You can also conduct survey with this servlet...
Vote Voice is a multi-platform compatible script that allows your visitors to vote and voice their opinion on anything you want. It stays on your visitor's browser at all times and can blink in intervals if you want to make it more noticable. Best...
Vote! Pro 4.0 is definitely the best survey and voting solution! Unbelievable functionality will give your work special comfort. It's intend to provide complete, flexible and fully-functional survey and voting engine for any type of web site. Full...
Vote-the-Post allows users to rate each post from one to five stars. Vote-the-Post will show the default rating (3 stars = average) unless one user has already voted, in which case the plugin will display their vote. The overall vote calculation...
This plugin allows you to display a buttons which shows the voting for a social news message (digg,sphinn ...) on your blog post. You will find a collection of voting buttons for different social-news-services .