Extended LDAP Groups 6.x-1.0-alpha2
File ID: 101014
Extended LDAP Groups 6.x-1.0-alpha2 Description
Description: The Extended LDAP Groups module is an extension of the LDAP Groups module, which is part of http://drupal.org/project/ldap_integration.
While this isn't really ideal in the long run, it's a good starting point for people who need this functionality right away without having to hack up a contributed module. What I'd really like to see is that this code, or a better version of this code, gets merged into the ldapgroups module. If and when that happens, this module will go away.
This module supports:
* Role creation, via the core Drupal roles admin form, synchronized as groups in LDAP
* Added group creation LDIF template to the LDAP provisioning form
* Role updates, via the core Drupal roles admin form, synchronized as groups in LDAP
* Role deletes, via the core Drupal roles admin form, synchronized as groups in LDAP
* Mass LDAP group imports as Drupal roles
* Group membership updates when roles for a user are granted and/or revoked in Drupal via the core Drupal user form
* Option to remove user from all LDAP groups when the user account is blocked in Drupal. When the user is unblocked, LDAP group membership is restored, based on the user's roles in Drupal
Related: drupal, Module, Roles, Groups, Admin, synchronized, Group, Creation, Membership, Updates, deletes, Template, imports, added, provisioning, granted, unblocked, restored, Ldap
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
These releases actually contains three modules:
1. ldapauth - allows users to authenticate against multiple LDAP or AD servers.
2. ldapgroups - use LDAP groups as Drupal roles
3. ldapdata - provides read or read/write access to LDAP data from within Drupal
* If you are using the 5x-dev snapshot and it is older than the April 17, 2008 snapshot, you need to upgrade!
* If you...
Map LDAP DNs or RDNs to Organic groups. This module is working in a production environment with Active Directory.
OG LDAP Settings:
Mapping of LDAP groups to Organic Groups:
The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) project provides integration with LDAP for authentication, user provisioning, authorization, and feeds module importers. It also provides building blocks for other drupal ldap modules.
Silva is a powerful CMS for organizations that manage multiple or complex websites. Content is stored in clean and futureproof XML, independent of layout and presentation.
Features include versioning, workflow system, integral visual...
From Active Directory (or any other LDAP server) dump ALL information about computers, users, and groups, in a nicely formatted report.
xp_ldap is an extended procedure for use in MS SQL Server. It allows you to synchronize data between sql tables and an ldap-server by performing ldap queries and updates. SSL is supported.
A Python/Gtk application to manage groups of users stored in an LDAP database, using data from X509 certificates imported from files or LDAP servers maintained by certificate authorities. These groups are used to create grid-map files used by the...
A web based application to administrate a LDAP directory for Qmail-LDAP users and groups
Framework PHP permettant de crer rapidement des applications(avec onglets), proposant des classes de connexion MySQL, MsSQL et Oracle, le systeme Fast Template, authentification LDAP/NTLM et un systeme d'administration (user, groups, api)
A web-based LDAP directory admin tool, providing a means of centralizing user-friendly viewing/browsing and account management for Unix and Windows, including users, groups, contact/address/phone/email lists, email groups, and office/room...
|User Review for Extended LDAP Groups