Description: Feed2Tabs allows to add widgets and shortcodes that will automatically open recent feed items in tabs with just one single click.
For installation please see the corresponding section. It is as trivial as copying the plugin folder in your WordPress.
Once installed, there are two ways to add Feed2Tabs links: via widgets or via shortcodes.
1. Go to Appearance -> Widgets
2. Drag Feed2Tabs box to the widget holder
3. If you want to use advanced option, configure and save.
4. Else, all is ready.
Widget offers the following options:
* Title (title of the widget)
* Feed URL (feed source; leave blank to use the current blog's feed)
* Table of Contents (caption of the Table of Contents; set to off to hide the ToC)
* Maximum number of feed entries (limits the number of shown feed items)
* Link destination (new window or same window)
* Description (text to appear as the icon description)
* Custom API base URL (for advanced users)
With [Feed2Tabs] shortcode one can insert Feed2Tabs links directly from any post or pages. E.g.
Here is my super [Feed2Tabs].
Here is my super [Feed2Tabs title=Feed toc=off].
You can open 10 top sites at [Feed2Tabs title=Delicious source=delicious.com toc=off] with just one click.
Short codes offer the following options:
* title (default: Feed2Tabs)
* source (feed source; default: if left blank the current blog's feed will be used)
* toc (default: ToC)
* numposts (default: 10)
* target (default: _blank)
* description (text to appear as the link description)
* custom_api_base (for advanced users)
Related: Description, Custom, usersshortcodeswith, directly, Insert, shortcode, Window, destination, Caption, Contents, Table, maximum, Number, shown, Limits, entries, Pages, eghere
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 450.6 KB