Feeds OAuth 6.x-1.0-beta1
File ID: 103278
Feeds OAuth 6.x-1.0-beta1 Description
Description: Feeds OAuth provides a new Feeds fetcher plugin that performs OAuth authorization before requesting a feed.
* Install PECL::oauth
* Obtain standard OAuth information from host: consumer key, consumer secret, request token URL, access token URL, authorize URL.
* Create a new Feeds importer and select the fetcher to be of type OAuthHTTPFetcher.
* In the fetcher settings, enter the OAuth information above, as well as a unique site identifier that represents the host (e.g., twitter).
* When saved, the configuration screen will show you a callback URL: add it to the host's configuration for your Drupal site.
* Associate the new importer with a content type.
* When you create a new node of this content type, the form will warn you that you haven't received an authorization from the host. Click the link to do so and complete the authentication steps.
* You're now ready to create new feeds from your protected data!
Related: oauth, fetcher, Feeds, Content, consumer, token, Importer, Information, Configuration, Create, authorization, Screen, ready, Callback, Protected, represents, twitter, saved, Host
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
This plugin will let you easily add feeds from the Envato Marketplaces to your blog using the new Marketplace API. There is a full settings page which lets you dynamically create a list of feeds with different information. Then in your blog all...
Creates 4 feeds :
trdf => rdf in theme (template : feed-rdf.php)
trss => rss 1.0 in theme (template : feed-rss.php)
trss2 => rss 2.0 in theme (template : feed-rss2-comments.php and feed-rss2.php)
This module ties into Feeds and the XPath Parser modules, allowing you to scrape a site's old content. You simply provide an XPath query for the next button on the page.
Currently usable, yay!
A plugin for the Feeds module that allows you to run CSS queries against an XML, or HTML document using the awesome QueryPath module.
Depends on the Feeds and QueryPath modules.
If you're parsing an HTML/XML page and would...
OAuth is a complete standard for external API authentication. You might integrate your Drupal site with external data from Google, Flickr, Twitter, Ma.gnolia, Yahoo and other Drupal sites that uses Web Services module. Also you can also let other...
Feeds XPath Parser is a Feeds plugin for parsing XML and HTML documents. It enables site builders to leverage the power of Feeds to easily import data from complex, external data sources. Each element you wish to extract is setup using...
This widget displays titles and links to the latest posts of a custom list of third party RSS feeds. It is useful for people who want to follow third party feeds updates on their own blog. It is also useful for blog networks where each blog can...
Feeds Comment Processor provides support for creating and updating comments with the Feeds module. Feeds provides support for node, user, and taxonomy term imports by itself but does not include support for comments.
Feeds Topics adds to Feeds the ability to watch topics (i.e., keywords) from multiple sources. To do so, it provides a FeedsFeedNodeProcessor-compatible parser that "parses" known RSS sources to automatically create Feed nodes.
|User Review for Feeds OAuth